☀️

It was another rough day at school for Michael. He was trying his best to keep his grades up because he knew how much his mother cared about him graduating. So, he pushed himself, harder than he should have. He had seven classes everyday, and went to every single one because he didn't want to disappoint his mother. School got out at three in the afternoon, he'd go to the library to study until four thirty, then he'd rush home, start a lemonade stand or a cookie stand and start selling treats he learned how to make from his grandparents cook book. He needed money, because nobody wanted to hire a guy who had a couple of tattoos on his arm, an eyebrow piercing and dyed hair. It wasn't professional in their opinion, but he didn't really care. The colors and designs and piercings resembled him, and if they didn't accept him for who he was, then he wouldn't want to work there, anyway.

This was Michael's daily schedule. He was the only one in the classes that paid attention and didn't slack off, and he often got teased for it. And the library, the place where nobody ever went was possibly his favorite area in the entire school, considering the fact that he gets a break from the world around him and relieves his stress a bit by studying or reading a good book if he doesn't have an upcoming exam. Making money was always more important than his education when it came to his mother. He didn't want her to die, and she needed this surgery in order to live, and if she died, he'd have nobody.

It was fifth period when lunch had finally arrived, and the first thing Michael did was go to his locker to exchange his books and put his backpack away so he can enjoy a bit of the nice weather before the season is over. He was the type of guy that liked peace and quiet, not the other way around. But he never managed to get it, because there was always somebody who tried to get in the way of him cooling down. And that just so happened to be Calum Hood, who's been trying to get into his pants for years.

"Damn, your ass looks really good in those jeans," Calum grinned, feeling his own jeans tightening around his growing bulge. He was in school, but he's jacked off at least twenty times to Michael in the janitors closet or men's bathroom. And he wasn't ashamed of it, either.

"Not today," Michael reiterated, his head sinking down to the ground level as he began to walk away, but the brunette only continued to follow him and push his buttons even more. "Come on, we can go to the park and make out for a while."

"What is with you?" Michael groaned, running his fingers through his freshly dyed mint colored hair. He just wanted to be alone, to think about how he's going to raise more money because he's been slacking lately, and having Calum here was ruining everything. That and he hated attention, and the Maori practically gave him all of it and more.

"I just really want to fuck."

"Find somebody else to have sex with." Michael placed his pale hands inside of his pockets, and groaned again when Calum pulled one out as an attempt to jokingly hold his hand. "Please leave me alone, Calum. I really don't want to be hit on today."

"You never do," the Maori frowned, eyebrows twitching as he stared into his green eyes. That wasn't the only thing twitching. "Can I at least like, kiss you or something so I have something to think about when I jack off to you?"

"No, you can't fucking kiss me. That's what couples do."

"And we could be one if you weren't being so stubborn," Calum pouted again, pushing his finger into Michaels chest, causing the boy to roll his eyes again. "As if you'd ever be interested in dating me. You only want my dick."

"Because you're really attractive and I could make you feel really good," Calum winked, placing his hands on Michael's chest to get him to stop walking, but it wasn't working, because the pale boy just pushed him off.

"Seriously, Calum. Fuck off, I want to be alone."

"Fine, but I'll get you to want me at some point, Clifford. Just you wait."

"Whatever."

And that was the last Calum heard of Michael before the boy left to go outside, and he just leaned against his locker, sighing. He didn't understand why Michael didn't want to have sex with him. Everyone else did, so why not him? He sighed, just before guiding himself towards the janitors closet and locking it from the inside. He needed to get rid of his problem one way or another.

And thinking about Michael's pretty little lips really did help.

-

A/N;

So um. What did you think???