Chapter 1

Aphmau's POV
It was early in the morning when I woke up from a dream, where Aaron and I were kissing. It was the best dream I've ever had. I wish that we were really able to be like that but sadly we're just friends.

I got out of bed yawning whilst stretching my arms out. I walked downstairs to see a note on the kitchen bench, it said 'To: Aphmau. Kawaii-Chan and I have gone to work early so that we could get extra money. We'll be home soon - Katelyn. Well I guess I'll get dressed and head over to Aaron's house to hang out. I texted Aaron.
Aph - Aphmau Ar - Aaron
Aph: Hey Aaron. Can I come over today? Kawaii-Chan and Katelyn are at work and I'm by myself.
Ar: Hey Aph. First, why are you calling me at... 6AM? and second, sure. Come over when you're ready.
Aph: S-sorry Aaron. Thanks! I'll be over in an hour to give you some time to get more rest. I really feel alone right now.
Ar: That's okay. Thanks. See you then.
Aph: See ya.

Aaron's POV
Aphmau said that she would be coming over today so I guess I'll have to get ready now. I crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom to shower. After my shower I put on a black button up shirt (of course un-buttoned) and some black jeans. I fixed my hair and went downstairs. I sat down on the couch in the living room waiting until Aph got here.

Aphmau's POV
I got to Aaron's house and rang the doorbell. A few seconds later I saw the door open and standing in the doorway was Aaron looking hot as ever. I couldn't help but, stare into his eyes for what only felt like seconds that had become minutes.

A/N: Hey Guys. This is my first book so please don't judge me too harshly. Next Chapter will be about what happens at Aaron's house between Aphmau and Aaron. Also please vote and comment. If you want to suggest any ideas, please leave it in the comments.