The Halloween Party

Aphmau's POV

I had invited everyone. Aaron, Laurence, Garroth, Dante, Zane, Travis, Gene, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Lucinda, Nicole, Jenna and Khaos. Everyone was here except for him.......

Travis was dressed up as a demon, Laurence as a Guard, Garroth as a head Guard, Dante as a Guard with two red katanas, Gene as a Shadow knight, Katelyn as a guard with her fire fists, Kawaii~Chan as a maid, Nicole as a guard with swords, Lucinda as a witch with the hat and everything, Jenna as a Cat, Khaos as a Vampire, Aaron as a Werewolf and me as a Werewolf.

I saw Katelyn and walked over to her.

"Hey Katelyn, have you seen him yet?" I asked her curiously.

"WHAT!?" Katelyn yelled over the loud music.

"NEVER MIND!" I yelled back.

I walked away and saw Aaron standing in a corner by himself.

"Hey!" I said.

"Hey.." he replied.

"Can you please make sure nothing bad happens now?"

"Uh, sure."

I went outside and went to his house. I knocked on the door a few times and was relieved to see him standing there.

"Aph!?" He questioned.

"Hey, I was wondering if you were coming to the party?" I asked giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"So you didn't invite me and then you want me there?" He asked with disbelief.

"Yeah, but, wait-. Didn't you get my invitation?" I asked curiously. 

"NO! I didn't!" he yelled back.

"I put it in your mailbox myself!" I replied back trying to calm down.

He was completely speechless until he finally spoke up.

"You did..... Now I feel like a complete idiot." He said.

After that, he decided that he would come back with me. We walked back into the house and everyone suddenly stopped what they were doing and all gasped and stared at me and Zane. All except for Aaron. He understood. Everyone eventually went back to what they were doing and then at one point Aaron and I were under the mistletoe together. 

I looked up and yelled "KAWAII~CHAN! GET YOUR BUTT HERE NOW!" 

Almost as soon as I said that Kawaii~Chan ran over.

"Yes Aphmau~Senpai?" She asked nervously.

"What's this?" I questioned whilst pointing to the mistletoe above.

"Oh! That's mistletoe."

"I know what it is Kawaii~Chan! Why is it here?"

"Because, Kawaii~Chan wanted to see Aphmau~Senpai and Aaron~Kun kiss so she made an excuse for why."

I rubbed the temples of my forehead.

"You uh, might wanna run Kawaii~Chan." Aaron told her whilst looking at me.

She ran to her room and locked her door.

I was about to chase her when I felt an arm grip my wrist. I turned around to see Aaron's hand on my wrist.

"A-A---" I was cut off by Aaron smashing his lips onto mine. 

A/N: Hey Guys,

I wrote 2 chapters today. Also, this was just a fun couple of chapters, it doesn't effect the actual story. Thanks for reading.