Chapter 9

A/N: Hey Guys, sooooo sorry for not updating in a while. I've just been busy, I got holiday homework:( Also, yesterday was my mums birthday so yeah. Anyways, onto the story.

???? ????'s POV

"Crap!" I whisper-yelled to myself as I heard Khaos say "I can sense a presence that's watching us....... It doesn't belong here...."

Khaos' POV

I went outside to check what the presence was. As I did, I saw someone..... I think I know who it is but, I don't think I should tell anyone yet.

???? ????'s POV

"No, no, no. She saw me." I mumbled quietly to myself. I quickly ran away and hid in the forest. 

Just when I stopped, I heard Zane yell through the communication amulet, "WHAT HAPPENED!?"

"I-I th-think sh-she s-saw m-me." I answered out of breathe.

"WHAAAAAA--!" He yelled at me. "WHO?!" he yelled impatiently.

"I WON'T TELL YOU IF YOU KEEP YELLING AT ME!" I answered back with attitude.

"YOU-- ugh, fine. Can you please tell me who saw you?" he asked more calmly, with an emphasis on the please.

"Khaos......" 

"..........."

There was a long silence until he said "I..... I was... afraid this was going to happen.... You need to get out of there and come back to head-quarters to get a new mission. I'll assign someone else that mission."

"O-okay" I sighed. "I'll be back in an hour."

"Alright.... see you then..." he replied.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter guys but I had to because I'm gonna reveal the identity of the stranger in tomorrows chapter. Hope you look forward to it. Hope you enjoyed. See you soon my lovelies.