Chapter 10

Aphmau's POV

Khaos is outside checking if anyone was like spying on us. She made it sound so scary. 

"It's gone." Khaos said to me and mum.

"Okay, good. You scared me for a minute there darling." Mum said.

"Okay... Well mum, I think thats enough adrenaline for you today. Why don't you and Khaos go home?" I said nervously trying to avoid the subject that she came here for.

"No. I'm not leaving until I hear news about some grand-babies!" My mother demanded.

I blushed a little.

"Plus, you don't even have a boyfriend." She said, clearly not knowing about Aaron.

"Heh Heh.... yeah.... about that.........." I said nervously getting ready to tell her about Aaron.

"Well........ Spit it out Aphmau." She said strictly waiting for an answer.

"Uhhhh..... You're right! I need a boyfriend first......." I lied.

"Well, let's go now!" She said excitedly.

"Uhhh... Mum, can we go tomorrow at least?" I asked.

"........... Fine!" She gave in.

"Okay..... Well love you both! Bye!" I said excitedly pushing them outside.

Khaos' POV

When I heard Aphmau say "Okay..... Well love you both! Bye!" I didn't know what she meant but, when I looked up, I was outside her house in front of the door. Oh well. Mum and I are going to go and head home I guess.

???? ????'s POV

"Zane! Zane? Zane where are you?" I asked confused.

Just then someone came out from behind me and knocked me unconscious. When I woke up, I was in a dark room tied to a chair.

"I'm sorry Shay Chan, but, I'm going to have to kill you if you can't complete such a simple job like that." Zane said to me with an evil grin.

Just when Zane was about to stab me with a sword, the door of the room swung open and standing there I saw.....

A/N: Hey Guys, Sorry for not updating yesterday, I had to wake up at 5:30 in the morning because I was going with my dad to his work. My sister did her first drivers test and she passed with 88%. YAY! Well now you know that Shay Chan is the name of the stranger. Thank you so much to imdddd and Hey_Itz_Khaos for both giving me characters for this story. Hope you all liked it. Let me know in the comments of what you think is going to happen next, also if you want a character, either message me on wattpad or you can comment all the info on the chapter called 'Your chance to be in the story'. Thank you all so much. See you later my lovelies.