Chapter 3

Aphmau's POV
Aaron and I just started dating so today I was going to tell Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn, then, hopefully tell the guys.

I went downstairs to see Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan watching anime in the lounge room.

"Hey Katelyn, hey Kawaii~Chan." I said as I walked up to them.

"Hey Aphmau!" Katelyn replied. "There's pancakes on the bench in the kitchen for you."

"Hi Aphmau~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan said excitedly.

"Okay, thanks!" I said excitedly before going to eat my pancakes.

I ate my pancakes, they were delicious. I went back into the lounge room to talk to Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan.

"Hey...... Kawaii~Chan,... Katelyn.... Um... A-Aaron and I a-a-are d-dating."

"Congrats Aphmau~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan squealed in excitement while trying not to fan girl too hard.

"Yeah, Congrats Aphmau!" Katelyn said surprisingly  calmly.

"K-katelyn...... You're okay with this?" I asked Katelyn.

"Yeah, ever since you guys became friends... I kinda figured that you guys would end up dating." Katelyn answered.

"Oh! Awesome!" I said excitedly.

"Please excuse Kawaii~Chan for a moment please." Kawaii~Chan said.

A few seconds later Katelyn and I covered our ears because of Kawaii~Chan's high pitched fan girl scream. It hurt so much I felt like I just went deaf. My ears were ringing until I heard a knock on the door. I was about to go open the door when Kawaii~Chan pushed in front of me and opened it.

"Aaron~Kun? What are you doing here?" Kawaii~Chan questioned.

"Um.... Kawaii~Chan... Aaron was coming over to hangout..." I answered back.

"O-okay. Well have fun Aphmau~Senpai and Aaron~Kun. Kawaii~Chan wad just going to go shopping for Reese~Senpai."

"Ok. We will." I replied.

Aaron and I talked for what seemed like minutes but turned into hours. It suddenly got really dark outside and we didn't even notice that Kawaii~Chan had gotten home ages ago. 

"W-well... It's getting pretty dark outside so maybe you should head home..?" I said nervously to Aaron.

Aaron and I walked downstairs.

"Y-yeah!" Goodnight Aph..... Goodnight Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan!" Aaron said whilst heading over to the door.

"Goodnight Aaron!" Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau said in unison.

As Aaron was about to leave, he saw me standing behind him and he kissed me.

"See ya!" Aaron said.

"B-b-bye" I replied.

When Aaron left, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I think.....

A/N: Hey guys, sorry if this chapter is short. Also sorry about making this a cliffhanger. I hate them just as much as you do. I'll try to update as soon as possible. Thanks for reading.