Chapter 11

Shay Chan's POV

The person that was standing at the door fought with Zane until I heard Zane say "This is not...... the end....." All the life he had left was let go as he took his last breathe. I didn't open my eyes because I was afraid.

Then I heard a familiar voice say "Shay Chan, it's okay... I'm not going to hurt you.. I promise". I opened my eyes and saw Vylad cutting the rope from my wrists and my legs. As soon as I broke free I stood up and hugged him. Then everything went black.

Vylad's POV

As I tried to calm Shay Chan down, she fainted in my arms. As I was about to leave with her, I saw Zane start moving so I quickly put her down and grabbed my sword again, this time I slashed at his throat making sure that he was dead. When I turned back around, I saw that Shay Chan was gone. Oh no! She either ran away or she's been kidnapped by someone else.

Aphmau's POV

"Aaron! Aaron! AARON!" I yelled.

"Aphmau?!? What is it!?" He asked confused.

"HELP!!!!" I yelled back as I was being dragged away.

As I yelled for help, everything then went black and I had flashbacks of my entire life from when my mum and I adopted Khaos to when I met Aaron to Aaron and I dating.

Aaron's POV

As I ran downstairs, I heard Aphmau yell for help. Then I saw blood on the floor. Most likely her blood. Oh NO! I have to find her before anything bad happens to her.

~TIME SKIP(because I can since I'm the author)

Aphmau's POV

I woke up in a dark room tied to a chair and next to me I could hear breathing. Someone else was in here with me. But, I couldn't see anything.

"Hello?" I questioned trying to see who else was in here with me. I heard a groan beside me. Then someone whispered "Help......me.........." Then I could no longer hear breathing.

A/N: Hey Guys, sorry for the lack of Aphmau and Aaron. This is still Aarmau but, I wanted to put more of other people's perspectives and I wanted something to add to make something else happen. 329 words guys. New record! I will continue to update as often as possible. Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! Please Vote, Comment and Share! Thank you my lovelies!