Chapter 1

Its not edited so sorry for the mistakes.

“Yo Callie said to come over, her and all the girls are having a sleepover thing and they want us to come” Mark, my beta, told me.

“who all is there?” Chris asked.

“Callie, Amber, Raven, Jade, Avery, Hazel, Clarity,Indi and Jordyn” he said trying to remember them all.

“who’s Jordyn?” I asked.

“only the hottest chick in the world” Kellin answered stuffing his face with pizza.

“she’s Amber and Raven’s sister” Jasper told me.

“is she really that hot?” I asked.

“hell yeah” Sterling answered, with a mouth full of pizza.

“so all the unamted chicks?” I asked. I heard a growl fom Jasper

“besides Raven” I added.

“im going” Kellin said.

“yeah for Amber” I muttered.

“you should hook up with Brooklyn or something” Parker suggested.

“I uh don’t go for sluts” I told him and the whole room irrupted in a loud ‘ohhhhh’.

“so what about Lyrik, Mariah and Raine?” I asked.

Noah looked at his watch “well lets see its 11 at night so their probably somewhere you know, fucking their mates” he suggested being sarcastic.

“dude we’re going with or without you so put that stupid ass hat on and lets go” Lincoln said getting up, along with the rest of them.

“don’t hate on my hat” I told him.

“you mean the same hat I’ve had to see every single day since we were 14” Sterling said rolling his eyes.

“shut up” I told him, and put my bright blue cookie monster, snapback on. Why does everyone hate on the hat? I went and followed them out everyone getting in their car’s and going to Amber and Raven since that’s where they usually had sleepovers, since they lived in a fucking mansion.

We drove for about 30 minutes the idiots (cough cough, Kellin and Noah, damn this weather) racing the whole way there. We got to the huge gate that opened to their house, I knew their passcode thing because I was an alpha, and because… well I was an alpha. I punched in the number, which happened to be out town’s zip code, so they wouldn’t forget, they sometimes change it to Raven or Amber’s lunch number, or phone number so if it didn’t work that’s what I would try next.

The gate started opening and I drove through, down the long-ass driveway, it was a dirt road, yeah they were loaded, like seriously, but it was still a dirt road, it was about 3 miles long, and it opened up to a huge slab of concrete with a big-ass mansion in the middle. There was Amber’s shiny red porshe and next to it was Raven’s sleek black BMW, and next to that was the awesomest car I have seen in my life. It was Black with lime green racing stripes it was a brand new 2013 Ford Mustang Cobra, that’s one of the rarest and most expensive muscles cars in the universe, I wonder dude was already here, I guess Kyle or someone got a new car and beat us here.

“who’s fucking car is that?” mark asked me.

“I don’t know” I replied.

“fine-ass car” “fine ass car”  Noah kept muttering while shaking his head, he had a Camaro. Yes the stupid fuckface bought a Camaro. Damn shame.

“I can tell by your face your thinking about my car” Noah told me.

“yep I was getting disappointed all over again” I told him, he punched me in the shoulder and we went to the front door and walked in like we owned the place. There was inly like 5 floors, the first floor, and the second floor, which was where like all the rooms and shit were, and the 3rd floor was Raven’s and the 4th was Amber’s and im guessing the 5th was Jordyn’s.