The Mall...

“you better break that shit up Aiden’s coming” I mind linked Jayme. Don’t get me wrong it would be damn sexy to see Aiden get mad, but Jayme was my favorite little brother, and I don’t have time to plan a proper funeral for him, since school is about to start so its easier for Aiden to just know, and my brother still be alive so I don’t have take like 3 hours out of my day to go to his funeral.

“she was probably here the other day” I told him.

“no it smells recent” he told me, sniffing.

I stepped in front of him distracting him, I wrapped my arms around him, and him being Aiden jumped right into the mood, forgetting everything. His eyes darkened, and a low growl escaped him, turning me on.

“should  I run?” Jayme asked.

“You so fuckin owe me” I said back and I cut our link, blocking him out, Aiden leaned towards me and pressed his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around him, standing on my tippy toes since he was so fucking tall. I felt the sparks and the tingles everywhere we touched, his hands went to my waist pulling me into him. He pulled back licking my lip, then crashed his lips to mine again. He was just perfect, it was like he was made for me, how his body fit mine.

He growled when I didn’t give him entrance, I growled back, and his hands tightened around my waist, I could feel him getting hard, I smirked. He bit my bottom lip, and I gasped, because he just left a hole in my lip, and I could taste the blood, but he just kept exploring my mouth like that never happened.

I growled lowly and his grip tightened, more than likely leaving bruises now, My wolf was trying to talk to me, but theres no way in hell I was letting her give her opinion, if I gave her control. I would be marked, claimed and pregnant right now, and probably still in bed with Aiden. The image of him marking and claiming me, over and over until we could finally part flashed through my head.

Aiden pulled back laughing “is that what you want little one?” he asked in that seductive voice he always used when his wolf was almost in control and he was close to taking me.

“what?” I asked, licking my lips, to get the fucking blood off, since the fuck face bit me. He watched growling, I rolled my eyes.

“do you want me to mark and claim you over and over?” he asked in that voice again, I shivered.

“i-I was just thinking about what would happen if I let my wolf take over” I told him looking at the floor avoiding his eyes and smirk, I bit my lip, and he growled and scooped me up and threw me over his shoulder.

“Aiden what the fuck?” I asked as he was going up the stairs.

“put me down” I whined.

“that wont be happening any time soon little one” he told me still going up the stairs.

“we have to go, their waiting for us” I reminded him.

“I don’t care” he told me and then went up the next flight of stairs.

“I want to go downstairs” I pouted, he growled.

“you don’t need help putting clothes on ”I told him, he got to my room.

He closed the door setting me down, “your right, I need help taking them off” he told me.

“Aiden we’re supposed to be going to the mall, so put a shirt on and-“ he slammed me into the door pinning my hands behind me back, knocking the breath out of me, his eyes were pitch black. He was an alpha so him being so rough didn’t register in his mind as rough, but it wasn’t anything I couldn’t handle, a few bruises were to be expected, especially since he was so powerful.