Cold?

It's not edited so sorry for any mistakes- its really just a filler so sorry

*****************************************************************************

Its like every inch I went the colder it got, by the time I got to the pack house it was like all the life had dropped out of me.

It wouldn’t be as bad when we were mated for a few years, but until we mated and until we had our first child, I wouldn’t be able to stay away too long, maybe an hour at first and I could gradually get more time, its not like I wanted it though.

I went to the office and e and my dad sorted everything out, when i was finally finished I realized I had been with my dad all day, and it was like 8. I ran home to all the lights off in the house, I guess she was asleep.

I climbed the stairs, and listened for her heartbeat and even breathing, but that’s not what I heard.

Her heart beat was going a mile a minute and she panting every now and then, I felt for her emotions and she was scared, my stomach twisted into knots and I took the stairs two at a time, and burst into my room, to her asleep.

She was on her side, she had on one of my t-shirts and some black socks that went up to her knees. She was gripping the sheet with one hand, she was having a night mare. The feeling of her being scared got so intense that I felt like I was about to throw up, so she must be scared out of her mind.

I went and climbed on the other side and attempted to wake her up. She flew up still panting, her expression changed to realization. She had her knees pulled up and she rested her elbows on her knees and put her head on her hands and squeezed her eyes closed, tears leaving her eyes and trailing down her cheeks.

“Jordyn”

“just give me a minute” She said, her voice cracking. She took in a shaky breath, and then let it out and wiped her tears away and turned to me.

She threw herself into my arms, and I held her tight against me. She would tell me when she was ready but right now she needed to be held, and she needed to know that I was there for her. She nuzzled her head in my neck and breathed my scent in, her heartbeat slowed down tremendously with each scent-filled breath.

Her fingers traced patterns on my bare chest. My hands were connected at her hip, her body pressed against my side, I laid my head on hers, and we just laid there. Her heartbeat eventually evened out, and I relaxed, not even realizing how every muscle in my body had been tensed. Jordyn fell asleep long before I did.

I stayed up thinking. Im supposed to protect Jordyn, but how can I protect her from herself, she didn’t have a nightmare the other night. Ill just make sure she doesn’t go to sleep without me. I threw myself into her mind to see if she was dreaming, she wasn’t, it was just pure black, I guess that’s a good thing.

I woke up to an empty bed, that did not set well with me, I listened and someone was in the kitchen. I knew it was Jordyn by the footsteps and the rhythm of her heartbeat, and her breathing, so I went and took a shower. The mirror in the bathroom was foggy so im guessing she took a shower earlier.

I pulled on some boxers and some sweatpants and went down stairs, I could smell food, and my stomach growled. I can eat a lot. Im a teenage boy, on top of being a werewolf, on top of being an alpha, on top of not mating with my mate. I seriously hope she there’s a ton of food.

When we know who our mates are but we cant mate with them, its like there’s not enough food, ever.

I went into the kitchen she was at the stove, she had on a red shirt that had been cut into a tanktop, that almost covered her ass, she had on black panties with white that turned into just one strip of fabric on the sides, and black socks that went to her thigh with marijuana leaves on them, and she was wearing a grey beanie, her hair was down and straight and I could tell she had just washed it because it smelled like vanilla.