Whatever chapter this is

Raven and Jasper got up and left, probably to go have sex in the bathroom.

“where are they going?” Noah asked, Jordyn bit her lip and looked down at her coffee

 “their going to fuck and then Raven’s going to tell him she’s pregnant, and then they’ll probably fuck again” Jordyn said grinning, with her adorable dimples, my bad mood was immediately gone.

“what?” were the words that escaped everyone’s mouths, except mine I was too busy thinking of how beautiful my mate was, and to say I was whipped was an understatement.

“she’s going to tell him she’s carrying his child” she said like they didn’t understand.

“oh my god” Amber said about to have one of those screaming attacks.

“im going to be an aunt”

“im going to be an aunt, oh my god!” she said bouncing with excitement, Jordyn rolled her eyes and laughed.

Amber just kept saying ‘im going to be an aunt’ and ‘oh my god’ over and over.

“jay we’re going to be aunts’” Amber said looking at Jordyn.

“I know” Jordyn told her no excitement in her voice.

“why aren’t you happy?” amber demanded.

“guess who has to tell our brothers” she asked, Ambers smile immediately disappeared.

“and don’t forget our parents” Jordyn told her.

“sucks for you because im going to be an aunt” she screamed making Jordyn cover her ears and me wince. They all started talking, but I couldn’t focus, this cold feeling had settled over my chest, I knew it was because I hadn’t touched Jordyn in like 5 hours, I looked across the table at her, and she was happily laughing away with the rest of them. We were both on the edge, she said something and everyone was laughing their asses off.

She looked over at me and our eyes locked, I got lost in her eyes, they were so gorgeous. She winked and looked over at Kellin who was sitting next  her and they started talking, its like I wasn’t hearing a word they were saying I was just watching Jordyn, kind of like in the movies when they play a song and some scene but there was no song.

“feel like ditching?” her voice sounded in my head, she was talking with Jade.

“have anything special in mind?” I asked.

“maybe in a few minutes you might get a very important alpha business call” she suggested.

“and we’ll have to go take care of it” I finished.

“if its that important I guess we’ll have to” she said and looked over at me grinning.

Then my phone actually rang and I answered it, getting up and walking outside.

“hello Alpha” it was Alpha Luke.

“how can I help you Luke?” I asked.

“I heard you found your Luna” he told me.

“where did you hear that from?” I asked confused, I haven’t told anyone that me and Jordyn were mates yet.

“and I also heard that its Jordyn Copeland” he told me.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” I told him.

“we will see” he said and hung up. hat made absolutly no sense at all, but okay. I looked down at my phone for a minute and then slowly made my way back to the table. Jordyn was giving me a confused look.