Eye Candy

My hands made their way up to his hair, I twisted my fingers in it making him moan, I smiled and he growled.

“don’t be cocky” he told me, and bit my lip once again bringing the metallic taste of blood to my mouth. I didn’t gasp this time though, so no entrance for my alpha.

“Jordyn” he growled kissing down my jawline.

“yes” I answered innocently, pulling on his hair.

“you will give me dominance” he demanded, and kissed me again, he threw all his alpha power in his voice, that should be illegal, isn’t that cheating?

I gave him entrance since I had to, since he was an asshole. He plunged his tongue into my mouth, and his hands were on my hips, I finally just gave in, I wouldn’t fight it anymore, I wanted him, I wanted him to claim me as his, even if that involved having a child because whatever it was we would get through it together.

I untangled my fingers from his hair, and I went  to the hem of his shirt, he pulled back and swiftly pulled it off for me. His body was fucking eye candy.

He smirked and kissed my neck, right on the spot where his hickey was. I moaned and his grip on my waist tightened, leaving bruises on top of the bruises from earlier.

His hands went up under my shirt and they kept trailing up taking the shirt with them, he pulled back pulling my shirt off, and went to my jaw and left a burning trail of fire and tingles down it, to my neck. He kissed down to my collar bone, and paused taking a deep breath of my scent in.

Then he kept going down, he went down my cleavage to my stomach, I was breathing heavily, as if I had just run a mile, and Aiden was breathing every now and then, how long could he go with out breathing? He got to the waist line of my jeans and stopped, he started going back up my stomach slowly, biting me every now and then, he got to the place where he would mark me and he stopped.

He came back up and kissed me on the lips and pulled back, our foreheads still touching.

“Jordyn, if you want me to stop say it now because im not going to be able to control myself much longer” he told me, he was shaking, his wolf was trying to take control, I could hear it in his voice.

I let out a shaky breath “I- I want you to mark me” I told him.

“are you sure?” he asked kissing me softly on the lips, I knew it was taking all he had to be gentle.

“I don’t know what the fuck your doing but whatever it is it needs to stop because we have a damn problem” Noah. Fucking Noah had to ruin this. Him out of all people.

Aiden growled, not like a deep rumbling in the back of his throat warning growl, I mean a full fledge make you flinch and cower growl. I shrank back and cowered and I had alpha blood in my veins, it wouldn’t surprise me if Noah had wet his pants by now.

“is someone dying?” Aiden growled, he was pissed and I was getting turned on, Aiden froze hovering over me, he could smell it, he could smell me getting turned on from him being pissed. He looked over at me his eyes pitch black but he was amused, he was wearing that smirk he always wore, he turned back to the door still holding me in place.

“no alpha its-“ he started.

“was there an attack on the pack?” Aiden asked, he was still royally pissed, I don’t know how many more words out of his mouth in that tone I could take before I ripped his fucking clothes off, I turned his head toward me and crushed my lips to his, he responded immediately and plunged his tongue in my mouth.

I loved he way he tasted, it was like getting high off flavor. His hands went to the hem of my jeans but before he could unbutton them Noah had to go running his mouth.