Aiden has a nice car

So um... this is where they do... it. Like it, IT. Just a fair warning there is mature sexual content below, like the whole chapter, so just skip to the next one if you arent over like 16.

___________________________________________________________

She turned around.

"Hi" she said grinning at me, she turned around and went to the table. She wiped it off, I took the rag from her and threw it in the sink. I kissed her roughly my hand trailing down her body to her panties.

I plunged my tongue into her mouth loving the taste of her, I wonder what else she tasted like, if you get my drift. I lowered her down on the table taking her shirt off in the process. I kissed down her jaw to her neck, I left hickeys on her neck and pulled her panties off.

I rubbed slow circles over her entrance hearing her moan. I loved it when she moaned. I twisted one of my fingers in her, hearing her moan again. I slowly started moving my finger in and out of her looking for her sweet spot.

She cried out- found it I sang in my head as I continued my assault on her neck. I thrusted my finger into her with force hitting that spot again.

"Aiden" she said and moaned. My name never sounded as good as it did when she said it.

"Right there" she told me, her cries of pleasure and moans filled the room along with curses and my name, as I pounded my finger in her.

"oh shit" she cried out as I added another finger.

"Aiden" she moaned, as I continued hitting her weak spot. I began leaving open mouthed kisses down her body, wanting to taste her.

"fuck" she said.

"Oh Aiden" she said in pleasure. I got on my knees pulling her closer to the edge of the table.

"I'm so close" she said and cried out again. I removed my fingers and kissed the insides of her thighs.

"Aiden" she said angrily but it was soon replaced with a moan, as I swirled my tongue in her.

"Oh god" she said loudly digging her fingers in my hair. I lifted her thighs up on my shoulder.

"Aiden"

"I'm almost" I knew she was close, her sentences stopped making sense.

"oh shit" She said loudly.

"I'm so" she didn't finish.

"Oh Aiden" she said loudly.

"Don't stop"

"fuck" she said, I knew she was about to come. I thrusted two of my fingers in her and began pounding them in her harder than before.

"Aiden" she screamed, as I hit the same spot.

"Cum" I demanded. I felt her muscles tighten around my fingers and the sweet smell of her letting go hit my nose, I bit into her neck and she screamed. I rubbed circles over her entrance making her orgasm last longer. I pushed my canines in her further before pulling them out and licking the blood off.

I licked my fingers, her sweet taste hitting me again. It was addicting, I wanted more, but I'm sure she'd had enough by now. She wrapped her arms around me still panting, and wrapped her legs around my waist. I picked her up and carried her up the stairs.

I laid her on my bed, she was already asleep. I laid down next to her and she snuggled into me. I woke up to knocking on the front door I reluctantly left Jordyn and went downstairs. I opened my front door to Callie, Amber, Raven, Jade, Avery, hazel, Clarity, Indi, Mark, Lincoln, jasper, Noah, Sterling, Kellin, Parker, and Lyle.