Lets meet

" baby you summer time fine."

                 C H A P T E R - 3
              L E T 'S    M E E T

ACE .

I stood at Bella's door pulling out my key letting myself in. Opening the door I came face to face with Bella on the floor sucking some nighas dick. I slammed the door making them both jump.

" you should have kno-" before she could finish I pulled my gun out of my waist band.

" bitch what I tell you about speaking to me like I fwy ?" I asked pointing my gun at her head.

She swolled hard as he tried to hide his man hood.

" and you , my daughter in this house nigga tf is wrong wich'al sick moth'a fuck'as ?" I asked walking over to the couch they say at stuck.

"I'm - I'm - im sorry she wanted a hit but ain't have no." Before he could finish I smacked him in the face with my gun breaking his nose. Grabbing his neck I placed the gun at his dick.

" let me catch you again , and I promise Ima leave yo ass stinkin." I whispered in his ear before throwing him by his neck to the front door. He ran scared blood leaving a trail.

"Why you always gotta fuck up something for me ?" Bella asked whining her mouth.

" man , I just want Kendra full custody . I promise you ain't gotta worry about me fucking something up for you ever again ."

" you can't have my baby."

" you can't even provide for your baby . Like I said you either sign over all rights , or I'll get you delt with." I snapped walking over to the hallway.

Grabbing on Kendra room door , I seen it was locked I twisted the knob but it wouldn't budge.

I knocked 3 times and there was no answer .i started to panic ,

"Kendra ." I yelled while banging on the door , there was still no answer.

"Where the fuck is my baby ." I grabbed Bella throwing her on the wall.

"Daddy ..." Kendra said wiping her eyes coming into the hallway.

" baby girl . Why you lock daddy out ?" I asked letting Bella go and picking Kendra up.

"Some man tried to come in my room daddy ...he keep trying to give me kisses and taking my pants off."

" what ? " I looked at Kendra and back to Bella " did he touch you?" I asked feeling myself about to kill this bitch , and find this nigha .

"No daddy , I ran and locked my door . I don't want to be here anymore I want to live with you daddy . I promise I want pee in the bed." She said making me feel a little better laughing at the same time. She always pisses in my bed.

"Ok baby girl , you can come stay with daddy go get you some shoes on." I said kissing her forehead .

"Ok daddy , " she ran to her room and I looked at Bella . If looks could kill she would of took a bullet to the middle of her head .

"Like I said I'll be here tomorrow . Either you sign over your rights or your life ends before the h catches up to you." She began to cry as Kendra ran back in the room with a pair of all white toms .