Fucked up

C   H   A   P   T   E   R   5

                F  U  C  K  E  D      U  P

I sat on the couch putting Kendra's hair into ponytails. It's been stressful for me , I've been really moody lately.

"Money , I want to go see my mama I miss her." She said playing on her iPad.

"I'll talk to your daddy about that ok ?"

"He's gunna say no . I ask him all the time , and he just keeps saying that."

I rolled my eyes at how overprotective he was. I understand she was on drugs , but a visit wouldn't hurt anybody.

"I'll take you to go see her ok ?" I said shaking my head.

"Good ! I want you to meet her . She's nice. I miss her too . She use to make me pancakes all the time."

"You like pancakes."

"Mhmm with chocolate chips."

"Ewwww to sweet for me. I like regular pancakes with butter ,and hot syrup."

"You making me hungry." I laughed at her comment placing the last hair ball on the end of her long twisted braid.

"I'm kind'a hungry too , but your daddy's about to come get you so he can take you to get pancakes ."

"You don't wanna come ?"

"I would like too , I just have to meet up with my friend tonight."

"You have a boyfriend ?" She asked gasping

" nope my girl bestfriend silly."

"Aww good . Daddy wouldn't like it if you liked another guy."

"Why ?"

"He just don't like that stuff."

"Ok , go put on your shoes before he comes , and your not ready."

"But I want to stay with you !" She poured throwing her tablet down.

"Kendra , you can stay Friday ok ?"

"NO !!!!!! Today !!!" I sighed at how she was acting , she never acted like this . He had her to fucking spoiled.

" you can't Kendra , I have to work."

"Your going to leave me like my mommy did." She began to cry as I picked her up.

"I will never leave you Kendra I love you." I said wiping her face. "Stop crying your to pretty."

She jumped off my lap folding her arms.she slid on her yezzy adidas and walked to my room. She missed her mom a lot I could tell.

Grabbing my phone I had a text from cash.

Cash | you better be there at 9 I have things to do.

Me | I will , waiting on Kendra to leave now.

Cash | smh . Your really confusing me mon ,

Me | what do you mean by that ?

Cash | we will talk about it.

A knock was placed on the door , and I stood up walking to the door.asking who it was I looked through the peep whole to see Ace.Opening the door he came in pulling up his pants.