Play Yo Role

I laid beside Ace as he smoked a blunt.My mind was so over the place i forgot all about kendra.

" baby" i said not facing him.

"Hum?"

"Wheres Kendra i want her to lay with us im so upset about this whole situation.

" well go get her later man , its your time to relax now baby." He smacked my ass as i rolled my eyes to the back of my head.

" im not relaxed untill i can have a baby , so go get kendra Ace please." I pouted as he hopped off the bed grabbing his truck keys.

" you want something while im out ?" He asked looking back at me.

"Some juicy juice and a cake with butter carmel icing ." I smiled

"Iight man yo ass bet not be sleep when i get back either or yo shit is going to be ate up." He slipped into his tims watching me.

"Thanks ace."

" i love you." He said walking over to me with a blank expression.

" i love you too."kissing him before he walked out the bed room. I really did love him even though he put his hands on me I'm falling for him again it's sick.

*

I flicked through the channels , hearing the door open I seen Ace walk in with a sleeping Kendra ,& a bag from the gas station down the road.

"Aww she's sleep." I said grabbing her putting her in the middle of the bed kissing her forehead .

"Yeah she been sick my mom said."

"What's wrong with her."

"Upset about her ma."

" Yes I hate she's dealing with that .Speaking of that I think you should give her back to Kendrick." I said watching him as he got undressed .

" You always bringing up this nihga."

"I'm just saying it's time for us to start our own family . The less stress the better my pregnancy ,and I really want a baby .

"You ready ?" He asked smiling both his dimples showing ,& his grills cleaner than a whistle he was so fine but I don't think I could actually do this.

"Yes as long as you keep your hands off me if we gone do this we gotta do it right."

"Iight that was the bars ,& the lean."

"We'll don't put your hands on me anymore or ima leave you Ace."

"Iight ...C'mere." he kissed me making me smile.

"I love you cash."

"I love you too , look ima call Kendrick an let him know he can come get her tomorrow. It's gone kill me letting lil mama go."

" Me too ."

*

The next day had came ,and I was dropping Kendra off at the mall parking lot.Pulling up beside Kendricks old school bubble all black with tent ,& black rims I felt like I was about to cry.

Putting the car in park I turnt it off and looked back at Kendra .She got out of her seat belt ,and gave me a kiss.

"I'm going to miss you princess." I said hugging her.

"I'm miss you too , you gunna visit me to right ?"

"Yes ma'am I will , besides next time when I see you I'll have a big surprise for you." I said as Kendrick opened the back door .