gone

Kendrick

I sat next to Bricks as he drove me ,my mother and my daughter to the air port.After we burried Money it felt like a big change was needed so we were leaving for good .

I actually wanted my child to have a good life & leaving Chicago was the best decision for us.

"Yo this was a long road for us ." Bricks said as I looked in the back to see my mom's sleeping and Kendra playing on her tablet with head phones in her ear.

"Yea ik but it's best for me man ." I ended not wanting to say to much.

"What's your plans when you get to Hawaii?"

"Live my life man , I made enough money to set us good for awhile . When it's gone I'll just find a job or sell all my jewelry but I should be good for a long time man." Lighting my blunt I watched the streets turn in to the high way .

"Man , put that blunt out its cops right behind us." Bricks said angery .

He hated the pigs ,and so did I.The lights began to flash ,and we pulled over pulling the car to a stop.

"Everything on this car is good ain't it ?" I asked confused to why we were being pulled over.

"You know they like to pick man , just stay calm they just probably about to write me a ticket for speeding or some bull shit."

I stuffed my blunt under the seat where I sat and pulled my gun under there too putting it on safety.

" Put yo gun under the seat bro." I said as the cop got out the car.

"Hell naw I ain't doing that bullshit he can't search us."

Seeing the white officer at bricks window he rolled it down ducking his head I'n the drivers side of the car.

"License ,and registration please." The man asked with a expressionless face.

"For what ? I ain't do shit." Bricks said calmly as the man repeated his self becoming a little louder.

"LICENSE AND REGISTRATIONS PLEASE !"

Opening the glove compartment I got the information he wanted passing it to bricks. Bricks held it in his hand before giving it to the cops.

"Why we get pulled over officer ?"

"There seems to be a broken tail light in the back." He ended "come see for yourself."

Bricks got out of the car first following the officer ,and so did I .

"I don't see no dam broken tail light." Bricks ended as the officer pulled out a gun shooting the left tail light out. I instantly knew we had been set up.

My heart began to race once I seen 2 black suv trucks pull up where we where stopping traffic. My heart stopped cause all I could think about was my daughter.

Having kids you grow a different type of love. She was all I had left besides my mom's ,and Bricks.He was like my brother man & once I tried to get out of the game this was the outcome.

It was like everything was in slow motion as I felt around on my waist line I remember I had put my gun under the seat.

"Make one more fucking move and I'll shoot you dead in your tracks." The officer announced pointing at my head. Bricks pulled out his gun slowly cocking it ,and shooting the man dead in the chest . He fell to the ground placing his hand over his wound as the niggas in all black hoped out the truck.

I ran back to the car to get my gun and all I could hear was bullets busting ,& shell casings dropping.

Ducking down opening the passages side door I pulled my gun from under the seat ,and rushed to the back opening the door I kissed Kendra on her fourhead pushing her as far under the seat as I could throwing luggage on top of her.