Familiy

I sat watching the visitors come in looking for money. Not spotting her I closed my eyes putting my face in my hands . I haven't talked to her in a week I hope she still came.

Looking up I seen her with a little girl by her side.she smiled waving at me and I stood up . she was so fine , I wish I could just hold her at night.

" look at you ," I said watching her sit down .

"Look at you , you got a shape up before I came ."she joked touching my line up.

"Hell yea , first impressions mean everything."

I watched the little girl as she tugged on money's shirt , and whisper something in her ear.

" this is your daddy Kendra ." Money said making me freeze up.

The little girl looked at me and waved nervously holding money's hand .

"Daddy .... I have 2 daddy's ?" She asked me looking.

I looked at money and she nodded her head telling me to go along with it.

"Yea , but I'm your real dad . I've just been here sense before I even knew you insisted ."

" ok , well I'm glad to meet you . My other daddy told me about you.he said I had your nose daddy. I do ." I laughed as she touched her nose.

"We do , we got them eyes like each other too."

" daddy , do you miss me?" She asked me still holding money's hands.

" I do , I wish I could come back home with you and be a good father to you."
As much as I wanted to cry I just stayed strong. I never had a father figure not a mother.

"Why can't you come back home with us?"

" I made some real bad decisions when I was young . Now I gotta stay here for a few more years."

"But daddy your gunna miss out on going to the beach with us."

"How about you take me some pictures and send them to me so I can put them on my wall."

"Ok daddy but other daddy said money can't wear her swim suit ." I looked at money who just stared at me .

"And why can't she ?" I asked raising a brow

"She looks good daddy."

"She looks good now . She's beautiful just like you Kendra."

"I know daddy , she's pretty like mommy use to be." She let go of money whispering in her ear again.

Money dug in her pocket given her a 20$ bill so she could go to the snack Michene . I wondered what she meant by the last comment she said.

" I just wanna say thanks man."

"No need to say thank you , I told you I'm here for you through any weather." She smiled grabbing my hand.

" I appreciate that . I really do , when I get out you ain't gone have to worry about anything you hear me ?" I asked

" when you get out your gunna be a good man . Get a job and bring your ass back home to me."

" you ain't gotta worry about that last part. I'm deflee coming home to you ." I said meaning everything i had said.talking over the phone I really never considered having a relationship with her , but seeing how loyal she was to me made me reconsider .

" you look good Kendrick , I wish I could just give you a kiss."She said resting her feet on my lap.

"I wanna kiss you too. Both of them lips ya hear me ? I ain't had none in a minuet I hope you can dish what I'm bringing." I said watching her as she rolled her eyes playfully.