pay backs a bitch

This chapter was rushed just to let you guys know so spelling ,& punctuation is crap ! But I hope y'all enjoy this chapter !!! Didn't want y'all to wait any longer .
Enjoy

Money

I felt a sharp pain in my side .Then I felt it on the right side , then on the left again.Trying to grab my belly my arms wouldn't budge ,& my eyes wouldn't open.

" You dumb bitch." Ace's voice filled the car ,and my heart dropped.I tried to hold in my grunts as He keep digging something deep in my skin.

Waking up I took deep breaths felling like I couldn't breath.I wasn't scared at all I already knew I made his ass mad so I already knew what I had to do.

Lifting my seat up in my car I pulled the blanket off of me starting my truck.pulling out of the parking lot at my mother's old house I drove in the direction to cash's house this bitch owed me for what she did.

Grabbing aces gun he left at my house a while back I put on black gloves ,& put it in his hoodie that I wore.

15minuets had past ,and I was knocking on the door of a foe (friend or enemy) hearing her say who is it I pushed the maid Infront of her door.

"It's me Mrs.lavosh"

Opening the door I pushed her in & followed behind her with my gun in my hand.

If you would have seen her face I'm pretty sure you would have busted out in laughter this bitches face looked bad ,& her scared ass facial expressions made it no better.

"What do you want Money ? If you came to beat my ass again I'm sorry I only fucked yo nigga because I was trying to get you to see he wasn't faithfull." She said crying her baggy ass eyes out.

"Shut up ! I don't give no fucks about him nor you all I want is for you to call this nigga & tell him you want to kill me."

"I don't want noth-" before she could finish I butted in.

"I don't give a flying fuck what you wanna be in! do what the fuck I say or bullets are gunna fly all through yo body." I ended as she pulled out her iPhone 7+ .

"After I do this can you leave me alone ?"

"Bitch please you better be lucky I ain't already shot yo dumb ass.You a hoe ,& it's sad fr ! You would think after all those trips to the clinic ,& all the money spent on them abortions you would keep your fucking legs closed but instead YOU WANNA FUCK ON MY MAN !? I FED YOUR BUMB ASS , I HELP YOU OUT WHEN YOU HAD NOBODY ELSE.... YOUR FAKE ! I HATE YOU , YOU WASN'T MY FRIEND YOU ONLY WAS AROUND CAUSE I DID FOR YOU . I HATE YOU , I HATE YOU SO MUCH." my hands began to shake ,& my heart became as cold as ice she knew I was hurt by the way her eyes begged me to lower the gun.

I cocked it instead putting my acrylic fingernail on the trigger.She shook her head from side to side as she tried to figure out what words to say next to stop me from doing what I was about to do but I already had my mind made up.

"Ace told me if I came back around you he would kill me ! I was scared I ain't been on my period ,& he's the only nigga I let go raw in me I'm pregnant with Aces baby."

I don't know what came over me but I pulled the trigger hitting her right in the stomach , she instantly dropped to her knees screaming out in pain but that didn't stop me at all.

I hit her again in her left breast , then again on her left shoulder , then on her neck untill I shot her in-between her eyes . I screamed cursing myself out.

I never meant to kill this bitch ! Now I was about to go to jail for fucking murder I felt sick.

Mrs.lavash looked so shook up I knew I was wrong but she was at the wrong place at the wrong time.