Introduction

I was born into a family full of love,hopes and dreams. Anything was possible in our family as long as you tried I never really got to know my family. I know my eldest brother,itachi and his best friend but I don't know who my mom is,or my dad I don't know my older brother,sasuke, who is a year older than me. I've just heard stories and how mom went away for almost a year. My eldest brother never knew why mom did what she did but she did it anyway.
     Mom told itachi that he was supposed to go over to shisuis house twice a week. So he did and he found me and shisui there and shisui explained to him that I was his baby sister and that his mom didn't want sasuke or dad finding out about me. He didn't quite understand but he promised to keep me a secret for lord only knows what reason. Shisui moved away when I was two and itachi moved out of mom and dad's house and moved in with me so he could keep,keeping me a secret but soon I would have to go to konoha high school and so that's when he taught me until I was going to be a sophomore that's when he sent me to school.

A/n
    So sorry that the introduction was short did you like it yes no let me know comment below vote plz and keep reading thanks I'm out. *Purple unicorns fly off into the distance*