Chapter 9

Hazel's POV

Holy shit everything is done he is done for I am done for. I don't want to go to school tomorrow or go home. I don't want to do anything. I just want to die. In a hole of despair. I just can't do anything. Erg... What to do. I mean I do love him. He is my one and only star. I want him I need him. I love him. God I never put it quite like that. I love him. No one else just me. He is mine. Mine. Weird having something actually being mine. Well, I have to do something about this problem. First is first, I need to figure out if I am pregnant. I ran upstairs and found my half sisters pregnancy test. Okay so all I do is pee on a stick. Great. I leaned over the toilet and peed. I waited 2 minutes which seemed to be forever. I turned over the stick to see a negative sign. God yes. I am not pregnant. This is huge. I wrap the test in toilet paper and throw it in the trash. I walk downstairs and I am about to pour a glass of orange juice when my mom comes from behind me. "Hazel" she says in a not to happy voice. "Yes mother" I say nervously " Can I help you" I say as I turn around. "Yes, Could you tell me why you were hugging your teacher Mr. Kimberly. Yep, He is mine. All fucking mine. "Um well... you see I was um..... So happy that he would....ummmmm meet me that I......ummmmm hugged him?" I said questioning myself. I sucked at lying. I was just down right terrible at it. "Sure and would you like to tell me why he hugged you back... passionately?" I shook my head " I wouldn't know why he does what he does" I shrugged may I go up to my room now?" My mom shook her head "No Hazel if you think I'm stupind than you better start thinking straight because I am not stupid Hazel. I know what is going on here. I see what is happening and I am mad what do you think your father would say if he was here? Hm? How do you think that would impact him. You are in a relationship with your teacher Hazel YOUR TEACHER AND IF YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING TO GET AWAY WITH THIS YOU ARE WRONG VERY VERY WRONG YOU ARE GROUNDED YOU ARE SHUNNED I AM DISOWNING YOU HAZEL GREY YOU ARE NO LONGER A GREY FAMILY MEMBER. LEAVE THIS HOUSE IMMEADIATLY I HATE YOU HAZEL I HATE YOU". Damn. That felt like I was just murdered a million times and then ressirected in a painful way and then punched until I bled to death. I hate you. What kind of mother tells their child that they hate them? I love you too mom. I ran upstairs sobbing,bawling, scratching. I packed my things into three large suitcases and threw them into the back of my range rover. "Wait honey maybe I was being a little severe earlier. You don't really have to go" I shook my head "Wha't done is done mom. You signed the papers and sent me off. What now mom am I going to have to pay for school myself. God mom everybody makes mistakes. "You forgave dad when he hit me". Ouch. That hurt me. My mom's tears welled up in her eyes and she came running over to my car. She grabbed my bags and ran them inside. "Come in sweetie" she sobbed "I'm so sorry" she fell to my feet "Mom" I said "It's okay I'm the one at fault here you don't have to feel bad." I hugged her and helped her up. "It's okay Mom. It's okay"

Chapter 10

Jake's POV

Shit. Shit.Shit.Shit. Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.

Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit I was screwed. My poor baby,angel,princess. I was going to lose my job. She was going to have to move. We were officially done. I got my phone out and texted her

Hey Babe. I am so sorry for today. I am afraid this is the end. I know that we had just begun. I will love you everyday that I am not with you even more than I did when I was with you. I will wait for you Babe. Don't worry. I still love you. I will always love you. Forever. Love, Jake

I sent the text and closed my eyes. FUCK! I loved this gir and now I had to leave her. That dumbass principal. He ruined everything. I opened up my laptop and searched for plane tickets to somewhere. I clicked on the ticket and it said it was flying to Washington D.C. Next stop here I come.