Chapter 13

Hazel's POV

I strut my stuff into his apatment, which btw looks like shit. "What the fuck happened in here" I asked. There was blood all over the floor and in the sink. "What did you do?" He laughed his gruff sexy laugh "I was so mad that you hung up last night I kinda threw a Smirnoff Ice bottle across the room." I laughed "Good to know you still love me" He purred in approval. "So.... what should we do?" I ask seductively He smiles as he walks over to me. He whispers in my ear "I think you know" That sent shivers down my spine and I felt a pool of desire in my stomach. I nodded vigorously and he smirked. I was about to make a smart ass remark but he shoved his lips onto mine before I could. I moaned into his mouth and I felt his erection against my hip. Yummy. I slowly glide my hand down his waist to his crotch, where I find his very prominent boner. He takes a sharp intake of breath and I use that to my advantage. I slip my tounge into his mouth and fight for dominance. Sadly, he wins and forces my tounge down. I moan again this time while touching his responsive crotch. "Ooh, Baby" He mutters into my mouth. I slowly walk him over to the bed and lay him down. I slowly unbutton his pants and bring them down his thighs. I then reach for his boxers and grab the waistband in my mouth. He shutters as I pull them down making sure to touch the tip of his 9 incher (Lol). He parts his lips and I take him in my hand and slowly pump. He grunts as I take my tounge up his shaft. He tastes great. I lick the tip of his cock and rub my hand up and down. He grunts again. I stop just when he is about to come and I shove him into my mouth. He grunts once more before running his hands through my hair and pulling me onto him. Hard. I continue to suck trying to get all of him in me, but I'm pretty sure that is impossible. Now that he is ready to come again I remove my mouth. He gives out a frustrated groan. "Baaaaby" he whispers "Why  are you being so mean?" That makes me want him even more. I wrap my hands in his hair and smash his lips onto mine. We have one hell of a hot make out while I feel his fingers slowly traveling south. I shudder a lot more than I did the first time and he notices. He plunges in and cups my sex removing my pants. I moan louder than ever before. He slips my pants of and rips off my sweater. He unhooks my bra and literally rips the panties off of my body. He purrs "I like you so much more like this" I nearly orgasm when he sayd that. "God," I say "Just fuck me already" and he is on it. He slams into me with morce I could have never imagined. We both cry out. "YES!" I scream and he begins to rub my clit. This is too much. I have to feel more. I begin to grind into him as he slams into me. Now I really understand the whole penetration word. He breathes on my neck and finds my sweet spot and begins to suck. "Fuck" I whisper I needed this and I deserved it. He thrusts into me a few more times until I start to feel my climax build. I could feel myself about to shatter around him. His thrust become unsteady and he whispers something into my ear "Come for me Hazey" and that sends us over the edge. We climax together feeling the earth crumble around us. That was amazing. He slumps on top of me. "Hazey?" he turns to me his milky chocolate eyes shining "Yeah?" he turns away from me. "I love you so frickin' much" I pause feeling the tears well up in my eyes. "I love you too" He turns to me and we share a kiss similar to the one we shared in the airport. He kissed me only with love, there was no lust there,  but the kiss was perfect. He was perfect. He was mine. I smiled on his lips he smiles back. "You happy about something" I kiss him "I'm happy about you.