Chapter 12 Apollavery this is it.... HAHAHA

Hazel POV

My God. It's him. What is he doing here, still! Shouldn't he off with some other girl. No because he waited, he did, he loves me. He looked at me in awe. "Hazey?" he mummured "Is that you?" I looked down "Nope, I have no idea who Hazey is..." Why Hazel how could you do that to him? "Oh... That will be 2.75 please" I looked at him. He had so much hurt in his eyes. I felt terrible. So fucking terrible, how could one human being have such a cruel heart. "Thanks" I whispered and grabbed my coffee. "I literally sprinted out of the coffee shop. My God. It was him Holy fucking shit. My poor baby. I walked down the streets of Washington D.C. This really is a great place to go to college at. I strolled past all the little shops and wondered about Jake. How is he? What did he think when he saw me? God Hazel he obvioulsy thought it was you. FUCK! Hazel what the fuck is wrong with you. OMG I HATE MYSELF. "I HATE MYSELF" instantly as the words left my mouth I slapped my hand over my mouth. Oops that was a little loud. I walked up to the campus and swiped my ID. I unlocked the gate and walked past all the students laughing and playing soccer. I walked up to my building and swiped my card again. I closed the door behind me. I opened the door to the elevator and waited until my floor. "Bing" said the elevator. I hopped out and walked down the hall to my room. I unlocked the door and went to my room. I closed the door, I was lucky Sterling was out. I ran to my bed and instantly began sobbing. The tears poured down my face. They wouldn't stop coming. It seemed like I had poked a hole in my tearduct. My eyes started to sting. Ow! I have to stop crying come on Hazel you are strong. I took a deep breath and turned on the radio. Really radio really? Of course Fix you by Coldplay was playing. I broke down again. It's not like we weren't dating I could still go back and see him. Always. Tomorrow I will get him. Did I even have to get him? No he was already mine. :)

Jake's POV

There she was. So perfect. So precious. So angelic. Standing infront of me. My baby. Or so I thought, She said she didn't know who Hazey was. Doesn't she remember me. I waited. She didn't. I lost her, she is no longer mine. Gone for good. Why even try Jake. You knew that she wouldn't wait for you. You did at the very back of your mind. I asked her to pay for the coffee and collected her money. Tears welled up in my eyes and I looked down. "Thanks" she whispered. Wow. Her perfect little voice, her perfect self. Gone. I hung up my apron and checked out. As I walked down the street to my apartment, I started thinking of all our good memories. Our first kiss, the shower incident, our date. I unlocked my apartment door and walked in I flipped on the lights and turned on the radio. Fix you by Coldpaly was playing really loud. I turned the radio off I went to my bed and layed down. I stared at the ceiling for a long while. I just stared. Then I did the unexpected I cried. For hours it seemed, I never cried over girls. But here I was crying over the perfect girl. What is wrong with to Jake? Get a fucking life. I stood up and walked to the fridge found a smirnoff ice, and chugged it. At first I felt nothing, but then it started to kick in. I went to my phone and dialed Hazey's number. "Hello" she answered "Hazeyyyyyyyyyyyyy, my bby guuuurl" I slurred " What er you doooing tongigttgtg" I smiled "That was a triiiiiick questiononon bby guuurl, Your'e doooooing ME" I burst out laughing I wiped my eyes. "I saw you today and the coffee shop. Why don't you love me anymoreeeeeeee?" I was whining now "Why don't you COME over and we will do a little bang bang" I said with a wink as if she could see me. Silence. I looked at my phone she hung up. That bitch hung up. God I am so fucking mad! I could smash something. I grabbed the Smirnoff bottle and chucked it across the room. "Shit!" A glass shard hit my leg. Blood poured out. "Goddamn it" I whispered. I walked over to the sink and washed the cut out. "I wrapped a bandage on it. Fuck that hurt. There was blood all over the floor. I will clean that up in the morning. I walked over to my bed and dropped on it. As soon as I hit my pillow I fell asleep. Sweet Dreams my little angel.

Hazel's POV

God. Why was he being so immature. UGH! Why did boys have to do this. I would see him tomorrow, he can handle that. I hopped under the covers and drifted off to sleep.