Chapter 15

Hazel's POV

I run to my room crying. He is fucking gone I don't think I can handle anything anymore. My real classes start tomorrow. I really don't want to participate in anything but I will go. I walk into the bathroom and comb my hair. I really look like shit. I mean like really, who looks like this. Ever. My hair is, like always, defying gravity. I try and pat it down but I give up and throw it into a bun. God life is not good right now. This is my second time away from Jake, maybe we are just not mean't to be. I mean that really does explain everything. I guess I am just going to have to get back out there. I look at my phone there are 19 missed cals from Jake. I look at his contact and look at the delete button. I press the button and it asks me if I'm sure. No phone obviously I'm not ready. I just can't take it so I collpase into tears for the second time today. Get ahold of yourself Hazel, "Oh god!" I just sob on the floor for hours. I check my phone and it's 8:00pm. Shit. I have been crying for 4 hours. Get a life Hazel there is defintely something wrong with you. I climb onto my bed and fall asleep to the Fox and the Hound, which BTW is officially the saddest movie ever. I hear my phone ring and without thinking I answer. "Hello?"

"Oh Hazey, I am so sorry. I shouldn't have been so harsh with you."

"Look Jake, I understand you shouldn't have done that. Has it ever come to you in your little mind that maybe we are not supposed to be together" He was silent for a few seconds

when he answered his voice was weak.

"I don't like to think about that. You're mine we are supposed to be together."

"I don't know Jake..." I sighed "I'm just not sure..."

"No Hazey. Don't. Please. You can't do this to me." He was crying now I could here the weakness in his voice. "You can't leave me... At least come see me."

"Alright, I'll be there in ten" I walked to his apartment in definitely less than 10 minutes. I knocked on the door, and he instantly answered.

"Hazey" He sighed. "You're here"

"Well you did tell me to come'' He raised his eyebrows. I shoved him. "Just let me in" I giggled, he smiled "There's that laugh I love" I looked at him "Don't love it for long''

'You don't mean that do you?" I nodded "I do, this is really serious Jake. Don't laugh." He stared at me for a while. He sat down on the ground and laid down. "You can't leave me" I nodded 'I can"

"But you won't right?"

"I'm not sure Jake. You are to sensitive" He looked at me. " Are you saying you don't love me anymore" I looked down,"I think so" With that he got up walked into his kitchen walked back into the room with a gun. He looked at me "If I can't live with you, what's the point of living at all?" He raised the gun to his head. Bang.