"keep on kissing"

You could imagine how flustered Troye was when he exited the car; cheeks red, swollen lips, shakey legs, and a smirking boyfriend hand in hand.

Troye had felt nothing like it. The hand and blow jobs he was given were all meaningless and just stone cold hard lust and desire, no sparks or signs of affection which Troye would just ignore because of his horny and vulnerable self. But even in a car, Connor was the first. To make him feel loved without saying "I love you". Because he needed time, and Troye wants to accept that.

They began making way to the brunch place Connor wanted to bring to, and thankfully, it wasn't that crowded for anyone to notice his hot-and-bothered appearance.

"You're cute when your flustered," Connor comments as they seat themselves down at a small table. "Maybe I should give you more jobs before we go out."

Troye rolls his eyes but he blushes deeper at his smirk. Maybe you should. He thinks, reaching over to the menu and scanning over the list of foods. He feels his stomach grumble; he has't eaten a proper meal in a few days.

He hears Connor sigh which makes him look up, seeing he's been staring at him. He looked guilty about something, and he reaches over to hold his hand over the table. "I am sorry, Tro. Really. I feel horrible, you do know that I care for you, right?"

Troye gives him a supportive smile and nods, muttering an "it's okay", but that didn't seem too convincing for Connor. "One day, I'll say it," he promises, his grip tightening on his cold hands. "And when I do, I'll shout it out, even if it's in the most random or inconvenient place. And maybe it'll be the most cliche-ist, but it'll be special. Because you'll be my one and only. Baby, look at me."

Connor places his finger under Troye's chin to lift his head up and he frowns at his sad smile. But Troye wasn't the least upset, he was absoultely grateful for Connor and wanted to cherish every single moment with him as much as he could.

"What's wrong? Look, I know my apologies aren't-"

But he doesn't get to finish his sentence before Troye grabs the collar of his jean jacket and pulls him over the table to meet his lips in a long but gentle kiss. None of them seemed to mind though in public and Connor finally smiles in content into the kiss. There weren't much people around to judge besides some old couple a couple of rows in front of them, who awes fondly.

Troye absouletly love these moments, where he could just make Connor not feel bad about himself because he's been through so much. And he didn't want to be a bad boyfriend and wanted support him through the way, and maybe shutting him up by kissing could be a solution for it.

"Hi, I'm Alessia, you're server for to-oh." A voice suddenly appears, quickly breaking the two boys apart and sitting back into their seats, flushed. Troye almost falls back from his chair but steadies himself, and looks at the young girl in a black blouse and blue jeans, and an apron wrapped around her torso.

She was pretty, Troye thinks. Obviously not interested, but she seemed cute. Her big brown eyes softens as she sees the two boys and she smiles brightly after, like she didn't mind at all.

"Connor! Oh my god, hi!" Alessia shouts excitedly all of a sudden, clapping as she looks at her friend. "How are you?"

Baffled, Connor soon smiles back and raises his eyebrows. "Alessia, it's been forever! I'm doing good, how about you?"

Alessia shrugs and raises her worn out notepad in her hands. "Meh, I got kicked out of the house a while back since my parents said I needed to find a job. So I found an apartment and well, this is my job now," she explains, then looks towards the suddenly shy boy across from Connor and her eyebrow raises as she smirks curiously. "And who may this be?"

Connor grins and smiles proudly as he looks back at Troye. "That's Troye, my boyfriend."

Alessia awes and introduces herself. "Hi Troye, I'm Alessia. Connor and I go way back, and I can tell you, he's a really great guy. You're very lucky to have him."

Troye simply nods and fondly looks back at his boyfriend who was rolling his eyes jokingly. "You have no idea." He responds in a soft voice, but enough for both of the two to hear. Connor smiles as Alessia laughs.

"You guys are absoultely adorable," she giggles, then looks up through the window to see her boss eyeing her suspiciously. "Well my asshole of a boss is watching me like a hawk, so I actually gotta do my job now You guys ready to order? Any start offs?"

"Mmm, not yet," Connor hums after looking at Troye who shook his head. "We'll get back to you, thanks Aless."

Alessia nods at the two boys and closes the flap of her notepad. "Alright, I'll be back to check on you guys," she then winks and a smug smile appears on her face. "Keep on kissing."

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

ive had suCh a stressful week omg but wILD FT ALESSIA CARA MV ?!!!!!?!! OH MY GOD S O  B E A U T I FU L L L LL

caption this ^