"i want you"

"I can't believe they're making you do this!" Troye slams the door, immediately crossing his arms in frustration as he walks over to Connor's side.

"Well technically  it was my choice," Connor points out, remaining oddly calm which Troye just thought was a cover up of how extremely nervous and terrified he was. But if he was that good of an actor, he genuinely sounded like he was bored and just wanted to get this over with. "Sorry I made you tag along."

"No Con," Troye sighs, leaning on the front of Connor's car where he stood in the mildly cool weather of LA. "I really don't want you doing this. He was the reason you've been having nightmares anyway! I can't let you go through anymore harm."

The American boy smiles at how overprotective his boyfriend sounded and just sighs at how over reactive he sounded. "This is the last time I'll see him again, after this, it'll all be over, alright?"

Connor had cupped Troye's cheeks, and he just nods under his warm embrace before receiving a peck on the lips. "Say, how does he even look like? I don't know why I imagine him like a tall, muscle-y dude with tattoos and shit."

This made Connor hysterical and he laughs out loud as they walk towards the doors of the police station. "Unless he got a whole makeover before getting caught, he looks like a tall, walking bean."

Troye just "oh"s and nods slowly, keeping his head low as he feels just a small pang of jealousy. He really didn't know the reason, but seeing that smile on his boyfriend's face while they were about to visit his ex-boyfriend, really nerves him. He can't stop with his negative thoughts when he hears the angelic voice whisper beside him, "You ready?", him about to open the door.

"I think the question is if you are." Troye mutters back, taking Connor by the hand as he pulls open to the gray and formal solid office.

Connor quickly looks around the large and vast place but comes to a halt as a lady in a navy uniform approaches them, eyeing him and Troye before her eyes wander back to his face. "Connor Franta?"

Connor nods and Troye leaned more into his side as she begins to introduce herself. "Officer Hoffman," she shakes their hands firmly. "This your brother?"

Guessing she was referring to Troye, he shakes his head and answers, "Um, no ma'mm, boyfriend."

Hoffman raises an eyebrow but just shrugs, muttering an "alright" before motioning them both to walk with her down the hallway. "Come with me, I'll take you down."

Immediately Troye's grip begins to tighten on Connor's hands and he shoots him a worried look but Troye just shakes his head, silently telling him he was okay. He pecks his head in a silent response saying that they'll be fine.

"Um, are there any safety precautions or anything we need to know about him?" Connor breaks the silence as they follow the woman to the elevator.

"You should tell me," Officer Hoffman says solidly. "You're the one who's been dating him for quite a while, am I correct?"

"Yes, ma'am, but, on the phone you said he's 'gone mad'," he brings up. "What'd you mean by that?"

The middle-aged woman turns to the couple just as the doors open and there's a ding sound, followed by her response, "You'll see."

Troye's heart was practically beating out of his chest he swears Connor could hear. Why was he the one who was nervous? Connor didn't really seem like it, though actually a bit, but seeing the abuser of his boyfriend for the first time really twisted a knot in Troye's stomach.

The white hallway seemed to keep getting narrow as they keep walking through it, until they arrive at the end of it, where there's a dark gray metal door with various amounts of locks and combinations locked into place.