"people wear what they want"

[a/n: discrimination of/cross dressing]

The mall wasn't as crowded as Connor had thought it'd be. He didn't really complain, however, as he could spend more time with Troye without people giving them weird looks or 'judging' them. He tries not to care what other people thought and he has at one point, but that was because how overprotective Dan always was in their first stages of their intimate relationship.

There were a variety of stores in the indoor mall and he grins at how Troye's eyes lit up like he's never seen a mall before. But Connor notices it was the more "feminine" stores that caught his attention.

"Where to?" Connor cheerfully asks, wrapping his arm around Troye's.

"Erm, you don't mind if we go to Forever 21, do you?" Troye asks rather timidly, but his boyfriend only smiles in response, giving him the reassurance that it was okay.

"Of course I don't mind! I actually wanted to buy new bandannas." He then grabs his hand and the two walk to the store a couple of feet away from them.

"Bandannas?" Troye asks in confusion, almost in a laughing manner. "Since when have you wore bandannas?"

Connor's eyes widens and remembers plenty of pictures he took of himself wearing them. "I've always had! They're cute!"

The Aussie just grins and pecks his cheek. "And so are you."

Connor automatically blushes deeply and shyly looks around to see if anyone saw. But he's now practically being dragged inside a store and the seemingly colder air conditioned room slaps him in the face. There were pretty clothes sixteen year old closeted Troye would never wear, but here he was, prepared to buy whatever looked good on him.

A couple of minutes later when Troye departed from him to go and look for things, he returned to Connor who's hands were filled with bandannas of all colors. Troye had light colored shirts and blouses and blue skinny jeans in his arms, also wearing a happy smile which Connor just awed at. He sees in the corner of his eye an employee staring at them coldly and Connor feels uneasy, but he shakes it off when she just shakes her head.

He turns back to his Troye and it feels like he was shopping for his daughter but that was a weird way to describe it but seeing his boyfriend so happy made Connor feel some type of way he's never felt before. It was like fireworks going all at once, as cliche as it sounds, but the boy just did things to him - emotionally and physically.

That was proven when Troye leans over so that his lips only ghosted on his ears and whispers attempting to seduce, "Let's go in the dressing room."

Connor's eyes almost widens and his cheeks turns bright red as Troye begins to walk to the back of the room and Connor stumbles behind him, receiving weird looks from customers and the workers.

There wasn't anyone to assist them in the dressing room, nor anyone in the other stalls which Connor didn't know whether to be relieved about. But Troye pulls him into a stall and locks the door quickly.

Connor can't help feel dirty and think that they were going to do something again, but who knows, maybe he wanted it again. He was most likely stripping in front of him again, something he wouldn't at all mind witnessing.

Troye innocently turned from the door and looked at his boyfriend in these extremely adorable eyes but a smirk ghosting on his face and Connor can't help but feel his heart beating out of his chest as he sits on the bench.

"Wha-what a-are you doing, T-Tro?" Connor barely stammers as Troye begins climbing on top of him and straddling him, his arm resting around his shoulders.