*One*

Note: Spoilers if you haven't watched Season 1 or 2 of The 100

Disclaimer: I don't own Murphy or Bellamy. (If I did, than the show would just be a whole lot of gayness)

===

×Murphy's P.O.V×

I hold tight onto the red rope, taking in gulps of air as I try hard not to let go of it.

"Don't worry Bell, I won't drop ya." I say as I hear the older boy's panting.

"I wouldn't count on it." I hear him say, the top of his black hair beginning to show up from above the cliff.

I smile a little, clenching my jaw as me and Finn pull them up.

After a moment, Bellamy and the girl are all the way on the ground again, breathing hard.

"Had enough of your break?" Finn says already putting away the rope and packing everything up.

I sigh and stand up, looking at my blistered hands. I shrug it off as I go over to Bellamy who is still panting on the ground.

I offer and hand so that he can stand.

The older boy hesitates, " Thanks but I'm fine." And he gets up, wiping the dirt from his jeans.

Bellamy goes over to help pack with Finn.

"Whatever." I mutter, grabbing a water from a bag and pouring it over my hands.

"We need to take her back." I say after a few moments, looking at the hurt girl. Her face is bruised up, scratches marking her legs and hands.

I probably still look worse..

"How? We won't have enough time to find Clar-"

"Then go yourself, Finn. She needs to get to medical," Bellamy offers, tossing Finn a gun."

"Fine." Finn says, running off into the woods.

"Finally that boy is gone." I said, hearing a laugh in return.

===

I sit at the dinner table, Bellamy a few tables across from me.

I sigh, trying not to think about him again.

I nonetheless look back at the older teen, my eyes traveling to his. His sparkling chocolate brown eyes. Underneath his eyes are freckles, spreading across his cheeks like a pale fire. Then his pink lips, looking soft and plush.

Goddammit Murphy!

I shake my head and cover it with my hands. I peek through my fingers, looking at his neck. There is still red wringing around his neck where I hung him.

My finger involuntarily moves to my own pale neck, brushing against the delicate skin where I also got hung. For nothing.

I tied the rope against Bellamy's neck. For revenge..

I'm a monster..

Over the past week, Bell hasn't even touched me. He never jabs at my chest, never pats me on the back, never punches me square in the face.

I tell myself that's just me not thinking straight. But I know that's not the truth.

Why am I such a monster?!

For no reason I get angry at myself. My brain tells me to calm down, but my fists says otherwise.

I punch the glass plate, making it shatter across the table. I stand up, not looking at anyone, even though they are all looking at me.

My eyes gaze to my fist, which is now bleeding over white glass shards.

I hear no one coming to see if I'm okay. They don't need to, because I know that I'm okay.

I'm perfectly okay.