*Five*

A/n: Picture above isn't mine.
Ahhh I almost forgot about this whole account! Here's an update I guess, since a couple wanted more hehe. It's been a while since I've written fanfiction, I'm more of a reader than anything. ♡ pls enjoy!

==

Murphy wrapped his arms around Bellamy, sifting his hands through Bellamy's curled hairs that end at the nape of his neck.

Bellamy reaches down for Murphy's leg, pulling it up around his own waist, allowing himself to grind against Murphy with more ease.

The younger boy gets the hint and jumps up, wrapping his other leg around the boy's waist, holding on tighter and kissing with a hungrier passion.

They moan against eachother as they grind against one another, panting into eachothers mouths and muscles straining to do more than just a quick make out session. Bellamy's wondering hands reach up beneath John's shirt, causing said boy to shiver against the otherwise warm hands.

Murphy's the one to break the ever lasting kiss first, banging his head on the wall behind him and panting heavily. Bellamy starts to nose around his jaw, giving him open mouthed kisses. He travels to behind the younger boy's ear, planting a soft kiss that makes Murphy's stomach do weird flutters and twists.

As Bellamy's touches become too soft, too.. caring, it all becomes too much too soon.

~~~~~

Murphy's P.O.V

As Bellamy begins to kiss around my neck tenderly, and give soothing touches with his thumb against my skin, my pulse begins to race. My heart begins beating too much too fast, and soon enough I can't stop thinking awful things.

Why me?
I'm a monster
He deserves better
This beautiful boy doesn't need me
My bloody soul will taint his soft, kind and beautiful one, and it will be all my fault
It's always my fault
My fault..

I start to strain against Bellamy's hold, pushing him away and dropping back down to my feet. My breath comes out erratic, my eyes darting to Bellamy's raised crotch and then to his puzzled face. His chocolate brown eyes are blown over with lust and hunger, but there's something else too. Something too soft, too caring. Dare I say loving.

"Murph?" Bellamy tries reaching out again, but I hold out my arms, keeping him away.

"I-i'm sorry.. I'm so sorry but I can't.. you have to understand-"

"Boys? What's going on here?" My words get cut off by.. the Princess. Clarke is at the door, with a concerned yet panicked expression. Ha, she thinks we're fighting again.

I look up at the raven haired boy one last time, drinking in his aroused but otherwise hurt look. I've never seen anything so beautiful. I squint my eyes at him before pushing away from him, leaving the Prince and Princess to stay confused.

"Murphy, wait-" that's all I hear before I'm out the dropship, running away to the trees. They're safe. They welcome me, my absurdness, the darkness that's consuming me from the inside.
I'm sorry Bellamy.

~~~~

A/n: so um.. that was terrible I'm sorrryyyy but tell me what you think ^^