*Four*

A/n: the gif up there is so cute ^.^ (yes it's Richard Harmon, a.k.a Murphy a.k.a SpongeBob trash)
Also! I want to add some smut, even thought I'm bad at it. So knowing myself, I probably will in later chapters XD

==

Previously on Chocolate Blood: And just like that, I kissed him.

*Third Person P.O.V*

Murphy widened his eyes and froze as the older teen kissed him. To be honest, he has wanted this for some time. He didn't know it would've ever happened.. ever since he hung Bellamy..

This made Murphy close his eyes and deepen the kiss, causing Bell to smirk against the younger's lips.

Bellamy pushed Murphy to the metal wall, making their first kiss more heated. (Weird choice of words, I know)

Both the boys pulled away and let their foreheads touch, panting. Murphy felt a smile tug on his lips as he noticed, for

Bellamy looks directly in the younger teens eyes, the icy blue orbs (More weird choice of words lmao) narrowing.

"Look at me, Murph." The older teen says, gently grabbing his arm. Murphy complies. "I don't want you to do this anymore, okay?" Bellamy continues, his voice soft.

Murphy nods. "I won't Bell.."

And with that Bellamy smirks and pushes Murphy against the wall again, harsher this time. Murphy didn't say he didn't like it.

Their lips crash for the second time, the heated moment causing Murphy to moan just a little in the kiss.

Bellamy took this as an opportunity to enter Murphy's mouth with his tongue, exploring his friend.