Chapter 6: Love or Hatred?

Wulf's POV:

  I would've never thought that so many things would be going on at once. I look to my left and see townspeople gossiping. I look to my right and see fellow guards giving me dirty looks. Heck, even when I looked up I saw gryiffins with armored guards flying toward the castle. 

  " I know it looks crazy, I'm just not sure what to do about all this either. I mean this is my first time here not being noticed. " An arm rested on my shoulder and I noticed the night elf from early had been looking around, astonishment glowing in her eyes.

I scoffed. " Its unbelievable how many attacks have been going on. Stormwind can't even keep up ." I began walking her arm sliding off of me.

 I look at a guard giving me a 'look' as he turns his head up.

" What! I didn't even do anything " I yelled, anger flowing to my hot face. 

 " Hey relax big fella' I'm sure they're just jealous you saved Goldshire and not them." Ven said placing a hand on my upper back as we continued walking away from the guard through alleyways trying to find Khadgar. It had been two days after he left and me and Ven had stayed behind to clean up the bodies. I huffed blowing hair out of my face. All these had been frustrating and I feel like I was the only one working my butt of for this. 

 " Sone kind of Royal Guard we have. " I mumbled and Ven must of heard me because she let out a loose chuckle. 

 " How are you even I cross? " I question. She stopped walking behind me and I copied her and turned around. 

  " I'm not even sure " she shrugged and at that moment I realized how genuine she was around me but with Khad she was sarcastic and naive. I shrugged the thought off. 

 " Yeah, I'm not sure why but I just feel ease around you. " I quickly up at her. 

" How-" 

" You talked out loud " she said, again letting out a loose chuckle. My face soon felt like it was on fire with embarrassment.

 I couldn't even reply I just turned around and continued walking. " Wait up tiger. " she said soon following behind me. Was she being nice because she liked me or planned to kill me in my sleep. I'm not sure but whatever it was I definitely just embarrassed my self and she'll probably never let that one down.