3

Kauru's POV:
It was now Saturday. We were all outside of Hina and Ren's house. There house was pretty big.

Finally, Tamaki rings the doorbell. We wait a few seconds until someone finally opens the door.

"Oh hello, what may I do for you young boys today?" The man asks.

"We're here to see Ren and Hina!" Kyoya answers.

"Oh please, come on and take a seat. I'll go get them." We come in and take a seat at the couch. This place is nice. It's one lovely home.

About a minute later, Ren and Hina come wearing pajamas. Ten was wearing some green pants with a grey t-shirt. And Hina was wearing some blue short with an over sized grey shirt. Even in pajama, she's beautiful. Wait, what am I saying.

"Hey guys! What you wanna do today?" Ren asks.

"How about we go to a pool." Tamaki says.

"Sure! Ren, take them to go get changed." I'll meet you guys at the pool." Hina says.
••••••••••••••
We were all now at the pool. Just waiting for Hina. Kyoya was under a tree in the shade while the rest of us were splashing g in the pool.

"Hey guys, you all look like you're having fun." I look over to the door to see Hina. Instead of a bathing suit, she just had short shorts and a tank top.

"Hey Hina, why don't you have a bathing suit?" Honey asks.

"She's not that type of girl. She ain't a girly girl." Ren replies.

"Oh, that's why! So are you coming or what?" Hikaru says.

"CANNON BALL!" She yells jumping in.

"That was fun!" She says.

"Hello Hina!" Honey says.

"Hey honey!"

Me and Hikaru turn around to see Tamaki getting out of the pool. We than state at each other with an evil glare. And out of nowhere, we both had a banana peel and placed it need the pool.

"Hey guys, watch this!" Tamaki says. And runs towards the pool. He than slips on the banana peel and splashes on the pool.

"HAHAHA!" Me and Hikaru both laugh.

"Ugh, you idiots!" He says choking me. But I than hear Hina laugh. And that's when he stops. We all look over at Hina who was clutching her stomach and laughing.

"That was to funny!" She says.
••••••••••••••••
Hina's POV:
It has been and hour. We were still at the pool with all of the host club. We were having lots of fun. And lots of laughing where Hikaru and Kauru were tricking Tamaki.

"Ok guys, I'm getting out now. I'll see you in a bit." I say getting out of the pool. I go inside and up to my room. I grab a black tank top, some shorts, a green button up, and a black beanie.
••••••••••••
Few minutes later, I'm done changing. I go downstairs and into the kitchen to grab a few slices of cake for everyone.

"Hello Hina! What are you doing?" I turn around to see my butler William.

"Oh, just grabbing cake for the guests."

"Oh, let's me help you." He takes a tray and we go outside. Everyone was still outside in the pool. Except Kyoya! He was still under the tree in the shade.

"Hey guys, I brought cake." They all turn around and stair at me. And they keep starring.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I say walking over to the table.

"Hina-chan, you look different in your clothing. I'm not used to you without you're dress." Honey says.

"Well, I don't like that dress and this is more of me."

"Well, you look even prettier in this than the dress." He says.

"Thanks honey! Now, I brought some cake!" Everyone gets out of the pool and walks over to the cake a brought.

"Wait a second! This is the cake I made yesterday." Ren says.

"Sorry but, I wanted this cake. It's the best."

"We don't know if it's the best. We should make Honey the judge of that." Tamaki says. Honey takes a seat on a chair. He takes the fork and takes a bite out of the cake. I look over at Ren with a smirk. I already know how he feels.

"So Honey, what do you think about the cake?" I ask.

"THIS IS THE BEST CAKE EVER!!" He yells.

"What, let us try!" Hikaru and Kauru take a bite of the cake. Judging the looks on there faces, I can tell they like it.

"So, what do you think about the cake?" I ask as they still have the fork in there mouth.

"Ok, honey was right! This is an awesome cake." They say.

"Told ya!"

"Ok Hina, no need to brag about my cake."

"But everyone should try your cake! You know it's the best. Even honey likes it."

"Honey likes all the cakes!"

"But yours is the best I've ever had." Honey says.

"Told ya!"

"Whatever, let's eat!"

Everyone took a cake and we all began eating. Everyone seemed like they enjoyed it. Especially Mori and Kyoya.
••••••••••••••••••
We were all inside the house not knowing what to do. We're on my living room on the three couches just sitting quietly.

"Ugh, let's do something fun." Hikaru said.

"What are we gonna do though?"

"You guys can can do something fun with Ren, I'm going to the store to get more food." I said grabbing some money.

"Can I come too?" Kauru said.

"Sure! Let's got!" He jumps off the couch and we head off.

"So, are we taking a car?"

"Na, I go walking! It's ably a few blocks away."

"Oh, ok!"