29

It was now midnight. Yes I'm up that early. Only because of Ren. Only to get him back.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl of ice cold water and a cherry pie. I walked back up the stairs and into his room. I was standing right next to his bed with the bowl on my left and the pie on my right.

Aww, he looks so cute when he's sleeping. Well...not for long. I poured the water on him. He quickly sat up from the bed.

"What the he-

I cut him off by putting the pie on his face. Haha, I don't feel bad.

I take the pie out of my hand as it sticks on his face. And than the pie slowly falls off. And he was still sitting on his bed.

"I hate you!" He says.

"Oh, but you love me." I quote him.

"Touché Hina!" I let out a little chuckle.

"Ok, go get into some dry clothes. I'm now going to bed. We have school today."

"It's past midnight?" He says looking at the clock.

"Yah!" I say walking out of his room and into mine. Ha, I'm the best at pranks.
•••••••••••••••••••••
It's Tuesday! I was in the host club to see that there was a tropical theme. Why though?

"Hello Hina!" I turn around to see Hikaru and Kauru.

"Oh, hey guys!"

"What do you think about the music room?" They ask.

"I don't really know!"

"Isn't it cool?"

"Yah, I guess." I walk over to the red couch and take a seat. I than see a snake on the floor.

"What the hell!"

"What is Hina?" Kauru asks.

"Well, there's a snake in the floor." I say.

"Oh yah! Tamaki takes this cosplay thing to far sometimes."

"I see!" He walks over to me and sits down.

"Don't worry! I'll protect you!" He says kissing my cheek. How sweet!

"I have a surprise for you on Friday. But you have to wait till night." He says.

"Ok than! I could wait."

"Good! Would you like some coffee?"

"You know I hate coffee."

"I'm just kidding. Would you like some tea?"

"I'd love some tea." He grabbed a tea cup and pores me a glass. And than hands it to me.

"Thank you!"

"No problem!"

"What's with the surprise? My birthday isn't coming up."

"It's just a surprise."

"Ok than!"

"Hello lovebirds!" Tamaki says sneaking up behind us. He actually made me jump.