1

Hina's POV:
"Come on Hina !" My brother Ren says.

"Ok, I'm coming!" We were both new students to Ouran High School. He was in 2nd year and I was in first.

We were both looking for a good place to read. Everywhere we go, it was always pretty loud. I just wanna read somewhere quiet.

To be real here, I'm not the girly type. I hate dresses, I rather wear jeans, and I look really stupid on this dress. My mom thought I looked cute in it. My brother kinda liked his uniform. He is a pretty good looking guy. Every girl loves him.

"Sh!" He shushes me.

"What, wh-

"Sh!" He puts his ear to the door.

"Come on, let's go in here. I don't here anything." He says. As he opens the door, we se seven six boys standing there. And one was a girl, dressed as I guy.

Kauru's POV: before Hina came in:
"Hey Kauru-chan! Do you want to eat some cake?" Honey says.

"Naa, I'm good."

"Hey Kauru, did you see the new girl in our class today?" Hikaru says.

"No, why!"

"Just asking!"

"Have you seen her?"

"Nope!"

"We have a new kid in our class too. His name is Ren. I heard that he has a sister." Tamaki says.

"Hey Kyoya, did you know about this?" Haruhi asks."

"Indeed I did. Ren is in the second year. He's in mine and Tamaki's class. And the girl is Hina, she's in first year with you three." He says pointing to me, Haruhi, and Hikaru.

"Do you know how they looks like?" Me and Hikaru ask at the same time.

"No! I haven't seen any of them!" At that point, we here the door open with two people standing there awkwardly.

"I see we have some new guests." Tamaki says.

"Oh, sorry! I thought this room was empty. I see that you're all busy right now so, we'll just leave." The guy says.

"HOLD ON!" Tamaki yells walking over to them. "You are a very good looking guy. Why don't you join our club."

"Thanks but, I don't know. I have to take care of my sister." I than look over to the girl. She looked kinda annoyed. But she was very pretty. She had wavy long hair. Pretty brown eyes.

"Well, don't you look lovely." Tamaki says.

"Well, I look kinda stupid in this stupid dress." She says.

"You two must be the new students. I'm Kyoya. This is tamaki. That right there is Mori. Than there's Haruhi. And these two are Hikaru and Kauru. And that is-

"Hello, I'm Mitsukini, but you can call me honey. Do you want to eat cake with me?" Honey asks the girl.

"Sure!" He than grabs her wrist and takes her to one of the tables.

"Hina, wait!" The guy says running over to her. But Tamaki takes his wrist.

"Come and join the host club, she can come too. We are mostly here during lunch anyways."

"I don't know! If she's ok with it."

"I'm fine Ren, go ahead and join there club. They said I can come too." She says.

"Well than, I'll join!"

Hina's POV:
"Do you like this cake?" Honey says to me.

"Umm, yah! It's pretty good."

"I know right." He says taking another bite of his cake. For reals, he looks adorable.

"So, what's your name?"

"Oh, I'm Hina!"

"Nice to meet you. You're gonna love it here."

"I hope so!" I says taking another bite. I look over to Ren to see he's walking over here.

"Hey Hina, are you sure you're ok with me joining their club?"

"Ren, I'm fine! Plus, I need to make friends too."

"Ok, I'll be over there." He than walks over to a table with a bunch of girls.

"Hey Hina, you're actually in our class." One of the twins say.

"But we never saw you in the classroom." The other says.

"Oh, and I'm Hikaru!"

"And I'm Kauru!"

"Nice to meet you guys."

"Come one you guys, I'm sure she just wants to be alone." The girl dressed as a guys says.

"Oh, I'm Haruhi!"

"Umm hi, can I ask, are you a girl?" That's when the twins turn white.

"Yah, how could you tell?"

"I don't know, I just can. And no, I don't want to be alone. There not bothering me."

"Well, be carful! These two are quite a handful." She says walking away.

"That's not true!" Hikaru says.

"She just being mean, old, Haruhi." Kauru says.

"Don't talk behind her back. She's just giving her advice. And all that was true. You guys are quite a handful." The tall guy says.

"Hello Takashi!" Honey says.

"Hello, I'm Takashi, but you can call me Mori." He says.

"Hi, I'm Hina!"

"Hello Hina, I'm Tamaki and this is Kyoya!" The guy with blond hair says. And I can see Ren behind him.

"Uh, hi!"

"So, what kinda guys do you like?" He asks.

"What?"

"Do you like the princely type, like me. Or the devil type, like these two." He says as Hikaru and Kauru lean against and each other facing me.

"Or the the silent type, like Mori. Th natural, like Hauruhi!" She looked kinda mad as he said that.

"The cool type, like Kyoya. Or the boy-Lolita type, like honey."

"Umm I-

"Don't answer!" Haruhi interrupts. "He'll just bother you."

"Hey boss, what type is Ren?" Hikaru asks.

"Hmm, we'll have to think later." Than they all left leaving me alone. Maybe I can read a little. It's my first day and I'm tired.
••••••••••••••••
I know this anime is old but, I just wanted to write a story. But anyways, hope you liked it even though I know you probably didn't because my story's suck so BYE!