17

We were all at the mall. We decided to get into groups of two. Tamaki and Haruhi. Mori and honey, Hikaru, Ren, and Kyoya again.  And me and Kauru.

"So where you wanna go first?" He asks.

"It's pretty hot outside so I'm in the mood for some ice cream."

"Sure! Whatever!" We walk over to the ice cream stand.

"You want one?" I ask.

"Get me a chocolate." I order a chocolate and a strawberry.

"Here!" I hand him his ice cream. He takes the ice cream and we begin to walk to a different store.

"Is there some place you wanna go to?" I ask.

"No thanks, I'm good!" We walk over to the pet shop to see Tamaki adoring all the dogs.

"Umm, Tamaki?" He looks up from the dog and looks at us.

"Hey guys!" Haruhi says.

"Wow, I though rich people like this one would hate dogs." I say.

"That's offensive!" Tamaki says.

"Anyways, what are you doing here?" Haruhi asks."

"I want to get a puppy for Ren. His birthday is almost coming up."

"Aww, how sweet!" Tamaki says hugging me tight.

"When's his birthday?" Haruhi asks.

"It's on Monday!" I say.

"We should throw him a party at he host club." Tamaki says.

"No, he doesn't like to have birthday party's. He rather have a present from everyone."

"Oh ok than, we'll get him a present too." Tamaki said. "But I still want to be with the puppy's."

"Don't you already have a dog, boss?"

"Yes but, there's a lot more here."

"I think we should go before you start to choke that dog." I said. I pulled his shirt and we all walked out of the pet shop.

"Are we going to be a group of four now?" Haruhi asks.

"I don't know, should we?" I said

"Sure!" Tamaki said. "Now, where should we go next?"

"I need to get a new laptop. So I'm gonna go to the electronic store over there." I say.

"I'll come too!" Haruhi says.

"Don't leave me behind Haruhi!" Tamaki follows.

"I guess I'll come too!" Kauru says. We all walk into the electronic store and look around.

I than saw these cool yellow headphones. I ran towards them falling in love with them. I wanted to test them out so I plugged my phone in to the cord and began to listen to a song that I had. The headphones worked pretty good. I than decided that I was going to buy them. And including the laptop.

I unplugged my phone from the cord and took a box that was under the staple headphones.

"I thought you were buying a computer!" Kauru said.

"I am! But I saw these headphones too." I said.

"Oh, I'm than!" And he walked off. Why is acting so different?

I than walked over to pay for my laptop and the headphones. The headphones were a lot more expensive than the laptop. That was a surprise.

"Hey guys, I'm done shopping. I think I'm gonna head home now!" I said.

"Ok, we'll see you on Monday!" Haruhi said.

"Later Hina!" Tamaki said.

"Oh, if you run into Ren, tell him that I walked home."

"Ok, bye!" They both said.
••••••••••••••••••
When I got home, I put the headphones and the laptop on my bed and decided to go out for a walk. It was a hot day, I needed some fresh air.

As I was walking through the forest, I saw a river. I hopped over the small fence and slowly walked towards the river. I took my shoes and socks off and put my feet in the water.

As I looked across the river, I saw Kauru and Hikaru! What were they doing here?

When they spotted me, I gave them a smile and a wave. Hikaru nudged Kauru as Hikaru smiled back. Hikaru than left and Kauru was walking over to me.

"Hey!" I said.

"Hi!" He said in a low voice.

"Umm, Kauru?"

"What is it Hina?" He said a little bit mean.

"What's up with you? You're acting so different."

"You wanna know what's wrong?" He said in a mean tone again. "Go ask Yushin! He might know!" He shouted.

"I don't understand anything your saying."

"Did you even like me? Or were you just using me to get Yushin back?" What was he talking about.

"Kauru, what are you talking about."

"Don't play dumb!" He shouted. "I saw what happened! The two of you were kissing." He shouted again as tears started forming in his eyes. Why did he think I kissed him. He was the one who kissed me.

"Kauru! He kissed me! I didn't kiss him."

"Liar!" He said. "You've been using me this whole time."

"Kauru! I would never do that. I like you! He's just an idiot."

"Your such a freaking liar." He shouted again. "We're done!" He said as he walked away. Tears than began forming in my eyes as he left me. Is this why he was being such a jerk earlier?

I grabbed my my shoes and socks and ran back home as more tears began falling. I saw that the limo was back. Looks like Ren is home. I hope he's in his room. I don't want him to see me like this.

As I opened the door. No one was down in the living room. So I ran as fast as I can to my room slamming the door and jumping face first on my bed.

How much I hate that idiot, Yushin. He caused all this. I hate him.

Sorry about all this.

And who do you guys compare yourselves as. I think I'm like honey because of how mush I love to eat. I love food. Anyways, BYE!!!

I realized how much I say 'BYE'! Ok now, BYE!!!