Revived

The next thing I know, I'm waking up in a hospital bed. I have no idea what happened. There is a doctor standing next to the bed.

"Hey. Look who woke up," He smiles at me. "Felix! Your golden boy is awake!" He calls into the hallway. A few seconds later, Pewdie rushes in.

"Stephano!!" He yells, running to my side.

"Ellos Pewdie." I smile. He's crying.

"Are you okay?" He asks me. He touches my arm. I smile bigger.

"Yes Pewdie, I'm fine."

"Good. What the fuck got into you back at the house?"

"What did I do?" I ask.

"You don't remember? You were crying and yelling at me, then yelling at Cry, then you jabbed your sword into your stomach, and now we're here." Pewdie says.

"Oh...." I suddenly remember everything. Then Cry walks in.

"Hey, the doctors said that he can go." Cry says.

"Great!" Pewdie kisses Cry on the cheek. I want to vomit.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The car ride home is agonizing. Sitting in the backseat while Pewdie and Cry act all coupley in the front. As soon as we pull into the driveway I jump out of the car and run to my room. I slam the door and collapse on the bed. I begin to sob again.

"Everything was perfect before he came along! Can't you see Pewdie?! Your supposed to be with me! He's the one who should be crying and suicidal! Not me!" They've taken my sword and any other sharp thing I could get my hands on so I can't try to kill myself again. I need to cut something! I begin biting the skin on my arm. After two minutes if biting, I begin to draw blood. That's when I stop biting and just start pulling my flesh apart with my hands. Someone knocks on my door.

"Go away Pewdie! Go hang out with your boyfriend!" Cry peeks his head in.

"Who said it was Pewds?" He asks. I immediately stand up.

"What do you want?!?!" I scream at him. He enters the room and closes the door.

"Look, I can see how much this is tearing you apart so we're gonna have a little contest. I feel like I kinda stole Pewds from you so we're gonna do this contest to prove that he loves me more than you."

"Yeah, thanks Cry. That really makes me feel better about this whole thing." I say, sarcastically.

"Doesn't that hurt?" He nods to my arm.

"Yes. But at least I feel something other than loathing and depression." I say.

"Your gonna bleed to death." Cry says.

"Yeah, you'd like that, wouldn't you?" I retort.

"Okay, I'm not gonna try to help you anymore. Your on your own." Then he leaves. I open the door and scream after him.

"You've never tried to help me!! You don't even like me at all!! You WANT me to die, don't you?!"

"Yes I do! But don't tell Pewds!!" He yells back, cheerfully. I want to kill him!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~***~*~*~*~

About an hour later, Pewdie comes in.

"Hey bro!" He says, sitting down on the edge if my bed. I look at him for a brief second, then return my gaze to my mangled arm. Pewdie sees my arm. His eyes grow wide with horror.

"How did you do that?! We took away all the sharp things!" He grabs the first aid kit from my dresser draw and begins rapping my arm. My once golden sheets have been turned crimson. My entire arm was a purple, red, gold mess. As he panics, I just lay there, emotionless.

It didn't have to be this way Pewdie, this could be Cry. I could be the one you're going to dinner with.... I could be your everything! But instead, I'm nothing. He's your everything........ Then the world goes dark again.