'Love you forever' by piggy broburg

I'm beginning to feel light headed. I can hardly hear anything. I can't feel anything. It's like my body has become completely numb. I'm paralyzed. I push harder on the pillow. I feel the life slowly leaving my body. Then the pillow gets yanked off my head. My lungs fill back up with air. I can move again. When my eyes adjust to the light, I see four faces staring at me. I sit up, not looking at the faces.

"Why did you save me?" I ask. Nobody answers.

"Dammit! I asked a question!! Someone answer me!" I scream. It's silent until Pewdie speaks up.

"We hate you, but we don't want you to die, okay?" He says.

"Fuck you, you asshole dickhead! I don't want to hear anything from you!" I get up a shove him out the door. Cry opens his mouth to say something but I grab his arm and pin it behind his back.

"I don't want to hear anything from your either!" I whisper in his ear. I shove him out the door and slam it in his and Pewdie's faces. Piggy and Mr. Chair look at me.

"Wanna hear a story?" Piggy asks me.

"Why not." I say, emotionless. While he goes to get the book, I sit in silence. Mr. Chair puts his arm around me.

"Do you need a bro hug?" He asks.

"Yes." I say. He wraps his arms around me in a warm, tight bro hug. Then Piggy comes back with a notebook.

"Ready?" He asks. Mr. Chair lets go of me and we sit down on my bed. Piggy clears his throat.

"A re-written version of 'Love You Forever' by Piggy Broburg : The gamer held his new bro in his arms and gently rocked him back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. And as he rocked him he sang: 'I'll love you forever. I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living my Stephano you'll be."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*

"And as he held him he sang: I'll love you forever. I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living my Pewdie you'll be." We're quiet for a moment.

"Well?" Piggy asks. I look at Mr. Chair. He looks back at me.

"That was.... Wow." I say. Then Pewdie and Cry enter the room. Mr. Chair and I immediately stand up.

"Stephano..." Pewdie says, walking towards me. Piggy and Mr. Chair back up. Pewdie stops directly in front of me. I try to back up but he grabs me into a hug.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you." He whispers in my ear.