The truth finally comes out

I wake up in a bed. I look around. It's Pewdie's bed. Pewdie comes in carrying a tray and some bandages. When he sees I'm awake, he drops everything and runs to my side. His eyes are glossed over with tears. He opens his mouth to say something but nothing comes out. He sighs.

"We thought we really lost you this time." He says. I close my eyes and sigh.

"I didn't think anyone would care." He looks at me and sighs again.

"Okay bro. You are going to tell us everything. Right here, right now." The others come in and stand behind Pewdie. I sigh again.

"Do any of you know what it feels like to be all alone for years? Nobody to talk to, to cry to, to laugh with? It's so painful! Then, when someone does come, you latch onto that person. They are all you have. So how do you think it feels when someone comes and takes everything away from you? Starting with the thing most important." The tears begin to fall. I don't try to wipe them away. Pewdie looks confused, but the others just stare at the ground.

"I'm not sure I get what your trying to say bro." Pewdie says.

"What I'm trying to say is," The other's eyes widen. I take Pewdie's hand. "is that I'm in love with you, Felix Kjelburg!" I drop Pewdie's hand and cover my face with my hands. I know what he's gonna say and I can't hear it!

"Stephano... I can't....." He sighs and walks out of the room. Cry is looking back and forth between me and the door. He just silently walks out of the room. I quietly sob. Mr. Chair quietly picks up the bandages and begins wrapping them around my head.

"I don't know what I would do without him." I whisper. Mr. Chair puts down the bandages and sits on the edge of the bed.

"I know..." He whispers. Piggy and Skully silently exit the room and close the door.

"He's still going to marry Cry. He loves Cry like I love him, it's unconditional love."

"I am so sorry all of this had to happen to you!! If I could take your place, I would in a heartbeat." He's crying to. I guess he knows unrequited love too.

"You love someone very strongly, don't you?" I ask him. He closes his eyes and turns away.

"Unconditionally." He says.

"Do they know?"

"No. But it wouldn't do much good to tell them now."

"Why not? It's never to late."

"This time it is."

"No it's not! Here, you can practice on me. Just say 'I love you.'" He sighs.

"Stephano, I love you!!"