Final!

I grab the window frame.

"Pewdie! Piggy! Mr. Chair!! Cry!! Anyone! Help me!" The wood begins to crack under my grip. Pewdie runs outside.

"Stephano!" He screams. Tears are streaming down my face. Suddenly, I loose my grip and begin to fall. I slip down the roof. I grab the gutter. I try to pull myself back up, but fail. Suddenly, the gutter gives out and breaks. My hand slips and I fall. I blackout before I hit the ground.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*

I wake up in a hospital room. I hear hushed voices. When my eyes finally adjust, I see my friends, and Cry. I'm hooked up to a heart monitor. When they notice I'm awake, they run over and hug me. I suddenly notice Pewdie isn't with them.

"Where's Pewdie?" I ask.

"You don't remember what happened? Pewds is pretty cut up." Cry answers.

"How?" I ask.

"He tried to catch you. He tried to do everything he could to wake you up, to save you." Mr. Chair says. Then, Pewdie comes in with a cast on his leg and scratches and bruises up and down his arms and legs. He has a crutch under one arm. He doesn't look happy to see me awake at all.

"Pewdie, what's wrong?" Piggy asks.

"The doctors said he's not gonna make it." My eyes widen.

"What?!" I cry.

"They're giving you about an hour and a half to live." I try to sit up but fall back in pain.

"This isn't happening!! Maybe if I just go to sleep everything will be back to normal!!" I close my eyes but someone yanks on my arm, causing me to open my eyes.

"If you go to sleep, you'll die!!" Skully cries.

"But I'm so tired!" I close my eyes again, but open them when Pewdie grabs my hand. He kneels down next to me. He's crying harder than I've ever seen anyone cry before. The others are crying too. Even Cry. None of them are even trying to hide their tears.

"I want to say my goodbyes. Piggy, at first I just thought of you as a nuisance but once I warmed up to you, you became one of my best friends. Thank you. Skully, you were always like a little brother. Thank you for that. I've always wanted a younger brother. Mr.Chair, you were my best bro in the entire world. I'm sorry I love you like you love me," I take a breath.

"Cry, I forgive you. Make Pewdie happy. Hold him tight and give him all of your love." I let the tears slide down my face. My breath is shaky and choppy.

"And Pewdie, I love you with all of my heart. I wish I could've gotten the chance to be with you. I will never, ever, stop loving you. I'll watch over you all from heaven. I love you all so much! Don't forget me...." I let out my last breath, and drift into eternal sleep.