Bro mission: Get rid of Cry!

"Lemme see!! Lemme see!!" Piggy cries.

"Yeah, I wanna see it too!" Mr. Chair says.

"Alright fine." I unwrap the bandage.

"Eww!! Your skin is all purple!!" Piggy exclaims.

"It's like that because of all the dry blood." I say.

"Hey, it looks like it says 'Pewdie'." Mr. Chair says.

"What?" I pull my arm back and look at it. It does look like it says Pewdie! Did I do that without thinking? I wrap the bandage back around my arm. I hug my arm to my chest and allow a few silent tears to fall. Mr. Chair places a hand on my back. Suddenly, Piggy speaks up.

"Hey guys, I have an idea." Mr. Chair and I exchange glances.

"What is it, Piggy?" I ask. He smirks and looks into the darkness of the living room.

"Bro mission: Get rid of Cry!" Mr. Chair smirks and looks at me. I sigh.

"What did you have in mind?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Piggy, why do I have to do this? If he catches me I'm in deeper shit than I was before!" I whisper/yell.

"Just put the bowl of warm water down and then put his hand in it! It's not that hard."

"Fine." I take a deep breath and tip-toe over to the couch. I slowly lower the bowl to the floor. Then I slowly lower Cry's hand into the water. Then I get the hell out of there! We all book it to our rooms. As I close my door I hear Cry yell.

"What the hell... DAMNIT STEPHANO!!" I'm so dead, but that was totally worth it!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I wake up to the sound of my bedroom door being slammed open. I open my eyes and sit up, only to see a very angry Pewdie and a very amused Cry coming towards me. I try to move but Pewdie slams me into the headboard of my bed. He has me pinned against the headboard by my shoulders.

"I don't know what the fuck has gotten into you, but you need to clean up your fucking act!" He screams in my face. Then he pushes me harder into the headboard, then let's go of me. He storms out of my room. Cry gives me a look, then follows his boyfriend out of my room. Piggy and Mr. Chair slip in after they leave.

"Geez... What was that about?" Piggy asks. I lunge at him and slam him against the wall.

"Look what you did! Pewdie is pissed at me! Why did I let you talk me into that whole stupid prank thing?!?! Now Pewdie wants to kill me! This is exactly what Cry wants! You let him win!!" Mr. Chair pulls me off Piggy before I can start punching him. Then Skully walks into the room.

"Can you guys shut the fuck up?! It's fucking early!!" He yells at us.

"Um, Skully, it's 10:30 in the morning...." Mr. Chair says.

"Whatever. Hey, is Cry still here?" Skully asks. Piggy and Mr. Chair look at me.

"Of course he is. He's Pewdie's boyfriend now." I say.

"Great! I like Cry!!" He exclaims. Our eyes widen. We stare at him.

"Breakfast is ready!!" Pewdie calls up the stairs.

"Yay! Breakfast with Cry!" Skully exclaims before running down the stairs. I sigh and help Piggy up. We slowly walk down the stairs. Cry is setting the table. He places everyone else's plates down nicely on the table but drops mine on the floor. It shatters. Cry looks down at the plate then back up at me and smirks. I want to punch him now more than ever. Pewdie turns around.

"Did a plate just break?" He asks. Cry goes over and wraps his arms around Pewdie.

"Yeah but Stephano is gonna clean it up." They look at me. Pewdie glares and Cry smirks.

"Okay! I can't do this anymore! With you two, and him, and them!! I just can't!!" I run up to my room and flop onto my bed. I grab a pillow and hold it on my face until I can't breath. This better fucking kill me.