Chapter 2

Niamh's P.O.V 

*The next day at the airport* 

''Niamh are you ready this is it we're leaving the country'' i know Joey's quite happy about this because he's always wanted to start fresh because nobody really accepted him for being Gay at school he used to get bullied so i guess its good starting fresh but i'm leaving alot behind but i couldnt let my best friend down and then i'm cut out of my train of thought by an echoing voice ''PLATFORM 7, PLANE FOR SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA IS APPROACHING'' this is it me and Joey say goodbye to our parents as we get on the plane. 

I Sat next to a tall guy with big blue eyes and he had floppy blonde hair that covered one eye and it had a black streak in it if you ask me it was pretty stylish. we got to know eachother on the plane ride i found out he plays guitar, his name is Jordan and he is 17 and he is moving to sydney aswell. When we arrived we exchanged numers so we could keep in touch and me and Joey phoned a cab and went to our new 'home'.

when we arrived nobody was home i take it his Aunt was on a buisness trip so we unpacked and chose our bedrooms they were both equally the same size so it was all good but already the next day was going to be school so we got our showers ordered pizza then went to bed  

A/N: SORRY PLEASE DONT HATE ME I KNOW ITS THE SHOREST CHAPTER EVER BUT IT WAS JUST A FILLER ILYSM BABES PLEASE KEEP READING GIVE ME A CHANE:) 

TWITTER: @LeahxBustedx 

                   @xLeah5SOSx 

                  @Imagine5SOZ