Chapter 20

*Niamh's P.O.V*

My eyes slowly opened as they adjusted to the brightness and Luke was crouched over me ''oh my god niamh are you ok? We was jusy about to call an ambulence? How long have you been down here?" Here we go with Luke's 20 questions that are now giving me a headache.

I decided to ignore his questions "What time is it?" I mumbled while attempting to sit up.

"9.30am" Luke answered ''i think you should get checked out at the doctors?" He quickly added.

Now one thing I hate is the doctors so I stood to my feet as I mumbled a quick "I'm fine" and I headed upstairs to find Ash.

I slowed down my pace as I reached the top and as I got nearer and nearer to Ashton's room I heard someone talking.

"No....do you know What I did.....What have you done to me....why...yeah....but-...just fuckoff" Ashton must have been on the phone and he must of just hung up because I heard him getting of his bed so I qickly charged in and locked the door behind me.

I was so pissed of I got my full strength and charged to him knocking him down onto the bed.

''What the fuck'' I yelled but made sure nobody downstairs could hear "so not only do you decide to knock me out.... you just leave me there?"

His smirk was replaced by a confused look.

"What the hell are you talking about?" What the hell? And thats when I noticed he had no tatoos...what's going on?

I was taken out of my trance by the door handle being shooken signaling somebody was trying to get in.

*Ashton's P.O.V*  

She was staring at me she must have zoned out but she asked me why I knocked her out and left her there... that creeped me out did she have the same dream as me? Someone then interupted my thoughts by trying to get into my room.

A/N: I'M IN THE LIBARY NOW WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER! I AM SO SAD:'( I WAS READING THIS REALLY GOOD CALUM HOOD/LUKE HEMMINGS FAN FICTION ON WATTPAD CALLED 'LIKE ME HATE ME' AND IT WAS REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD AND IT WAS GETTING UP TO A GOOD PART BUT WHEN I CLICKED NEXT CHAPTER IT SAID THE FANFIC HAD BEEN DELETED....ITTTSSS CHRISTMAS SOON CANT WAIT TO GET MY XBOX AND GUITAR AND I MAY OR MAY HAVE NOT BOUGHT MYSELF A GREEN DAY JUMPER AND MY MAM TOLD ME SHE GOT ME A BLACK VEIL BRIDES JUMPER SOO EXCITED