Chapter 8

Niamh's P.O.V 

Michael finaly spoke up ''Well he kinda... doesnt want to be here cos he kinda..well i feel bad for saying this but he kinda hates you right now'' my eyes became watery yes i only met them in the last 48 hours but we have all become so close ''What!!! Why??'' ''um...because you punched the girl he is crushing on'' Luke said still looking down ''What!! So she's allowed to slap me but i'm not allowed to punch her?'' my voice cracked as i raged i was full of anger!

i ran upstairs as Luke followed i sat on my bed sobbing whilst everyone else was downstairs Luke came and sat next to me ''Oh no...Niamh dont cry...Please'' i looked him straight in the eye as he brushed my brown hair behind my ears and he leaned in to kiss me and so did i... and until now i didnt even think i liked this boy how did i not see it and with that our lips were together our mouths in sync with eachother and this soon turned into a heated make-out session which was soon interupted by Joey, Calum and Michael standing at the door astonished trying to figure out if what they just saw was real or not.

i pulled away and quickly stood up i knew i was a dark shade of red because of how embarassed i was right now. i saw Luke with the corner of my eye motioning them to go away and they all walked out the door closing it behind them as Luke came up and hugged me from behind and whispered in my ear ''Niamh...um...will you go out with me'' 

A/N: WHATS NIAMH GUNNA SAY I'M PROUD OF MYSELF I KNOW THERE IS BETTER FANFICS THAN THIS BUT STILL HAHA ILY BBY THANKS FOR READING

WHATS ASHTON GUNNA DO WHEN HE FINDS OUT AND WHAT GUNNA HAPPEN BETWEEN NIAMH AND LUKE?? ily xx