Chapter 10

*satureday morning* 

Niamh's P.O.V 

well i havent been able to go to anymore band practices since my fall out with Ashton but i have a feeling that hopefully we are going to become friends again soon well i'm going to get ready for my date, i've never been on a date before, yes i have had boyfriends but all we really did was hang out they never took me on a date i guess guys in Australia are different and different in a good way.

i'm just going to wear Black skinny jeans with my Blink 182 shirt and some black vans and i'll tie my hair up into a high pony tail but i'll leave my bangs hanging down i guess that'll look good enough and i'll aply some make-up but no worries i wont be like that tart known as 'Ashtons crush'. 

Luke's P.O.V 

okay so i also asked Ashton to come along since him and that bimbo who Niamh punched are dating again but i havent told them Niamh's going to be there i havent even told him that we're dating yet but hopefully this will make them mates again so she can start coming back to band practices because i miss her being there and cheering.

I need to get ready for my date it's already 5:45pm i need to set off to pick up Niamh. 

Once i arrived to her house i was there just in time and we walked to the Go-Karting place which was just around the corner to be met with Ashton stood outside waiting for me when he saw Niamh his face just dropped i guess i wasnt the only one who saw how hot she looked 

Niamh's P.O.V 

we arrived and there was Ashton stood there with that girl...are they back together?? but what are they doing here? i asked luke and he said ''It's a double date'' i smiled at him as i like the idea maybe we could become friends again. 

we walked in and had a couple of races against eachother Luke was way better than me, he had obviously done it before.

i was kinda annoyed Ashton hasn't tried talking to me yet so i guess i'll have to go and talk to him. i started to head toward them and not caring that i was about to interupt them to getting it on ''Heyy um Ash'' he turned his head towards me as the girl who i still dont know the name off just glared at me ''What do you want'' oh god her voice is so irritating ''um.. i was wanting to talk to Ash..if that allright'' 'no-its n-'' ashton interupted her ''yeah sure what do ya want Niamh?'' ''i just wanted to say sorry'' i mumbled facing the floor scared incase he wouldnt accept my apoligy and embarass me ''Yeah..um..i'm sorry too..friends?'' he said scratching the back of his neck, my head snapped up towards him and a massive smile appeared on my face going from ear to ear ''Friends'' i'm really glad we are friends again i was really worried he would reject me but yay we are friends again and now that we are friends i can ask the question thats been bugging me.

 ''Sooo Ashton are you two dating then'' i dont even know her name ''Who me and Josephine'' i take it her name was Josephine as when he said it he motioned to her so i just noded and he noded aswell so Luke brought up about us aswell ''Yeah me and Niamh are dating too so its like a double date huh?'' and Ashton didnt say anything he just glared at Luke then Josephine broke the tention betweem them as she said ''Yeah Ashton doesnt really care as he has the girl of his dreams'' talking about herself wow she full of herself and me and luke was trying to hide our laughter so before me and Luke started hyserically laughing i suggested another race and they all agreed then Luke stopped us just before we was about to get ready for another race and said ''Niamh if i win this race you have to kiss me'' at this point he was really close to me and he was kinda towering over me as he was so tall so i nodded and we parted ways.

i knew Luke was going to win and i heard Josephine say to Ashton ''Yeah soo Luke gets a kiss if he wins, he gets one off Niamh so dont you want one of me if you win?'' then Ashton said ''No not really sorry'' and i was trying so hard not to burtst out laughing and luckily i was saved by the race starting.

after the race... that Luke had won i walked off as if i forgot about our deal then i felt someone grab me from behind by the waist and spin me back round and i met faced with Luke with a smirk on his face ''you didnt forget about the deal did you??'' and with that i pasionataly kissed him only for Luke to be pulled of me by Ashton and then flung to the ground. 

A/N: WHATS ASH DOING?? AND HAHA JOESPHINE GOT REJECTED HE DIDNT WANNA KISS HER MWHAHA AND IS THERE GUNNA BE A FIGHT DUN DUN DUUUUN 

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER BBY ILY @LeahxBustedx