Chapter 14

*4 weeks later* 

 Niamh P.O.V 

so me and Ash have been dating for round about 4 weeks now and me and Ash had movie night last night and he brought up the question i really didnt want him to he asked ''have you lost you're virginity'' and i swear i turned into a tomato, i didnt want to admit it, normal isnt it? yes i am a virgin but it's normal for a 15 year old right? well being the person i am i asked him before i answered if he was and he said he wasn't a virgin well....  thats awkard  i made up the exuse that i had to go home because Joey wanted me but i'm not going to be able to avoid it everytime. 

Today there is suppose to be a party i'm just hoping he doesnt fire that question at me again there, Joey is going so i should be fine and i can finallyy catch up on thing with him even though we are suppose to be living together. 

Ashton picked me up and we set of, as we arrived it was a massive house and i didnt even know who's house it was or who's party i was going to? as we entered i immediatley met eye contact with Joey i ran up to him and hugged him like i hadn't seen him in two years we sat down and talked and yes i knew it HE DID HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!! i'm soo happy for him. 

Jai's P.O.V 

Ashton punched me in the eye the tosser, i take it him and that whore are now dating, i dont even think she knows that me and Ashton knew eachother before he saw me and her in her house i knew him before i moved to my new school we used to be like best friends until he found theese new loser friends but me and Ash talked in science and we text eachother alot, well i cant wait to see her run and cry, and he's going to be stood their infront of everyone all embarrased oh i cant wait this is going to be fun but i'll wait until we are all playing truth or dare....i'm so fucking excited 

Niamh's P.O.V 

mine and Joey's catching up was interuped by some drunken idiot ShoutIng ''TRUTH OR DARE IN THE LIVING ROOM'' as everyone walked to the living room Joey sat next to who i am assuming was his boyfrined and i just sat away from everyone then i felt someone sit next to me and outta the corner of my eye i saw Jai sitting there oh god this sucks...  

Some guy with blonde hair that sweeped across his eyes shouted ''i'm going to go first ok...um...Joey mate truth or dare'' i actually felt kinda bad for him incase something bad is gunna be said ''Truth'' Joey eventually blurted out ''Ok um...is there anyone you have a crush on in this room'' ''yes'' as he said that a massive smirk was plastered across his face, bless him he really likes this guy ''Ok Joey you're turn to ask someone'' ''um...J-Jack is it?'' ''it's Jai'' oh god Joey's asking Jai aslong as he says nothing to do with my i'm fine ''Dare'' oh god please dont say anything to do with me please Joey please ''I Dare you to down this full bottle of Jack Daniels'' a massive sigh of relief excaped my lips and within seconds he had finished the whole bottle of and the smell of alchohol lingered in his breath ''Ash truth or dare'' as he said that an evil smirk appeared on his face causing me to cringe waait...what the hell is going on here?? 

Ash seemed to be nervous why though he loves me right so whats there to worry about? ''d-dar- wait'' he cut himself off ''no t-t-truth'' and the smirk on Jai's face became bigger ''Are you hiding any secretes from Niamh?? c'mon Ashton it's truth or dare you have to answer it truthly remeber'' and with that Ashtons face dropped WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON? 

A/N: DUN DUN DUUUUN WHATS ASHTON HIDING NAUGHTY BOY AND I'M SORRY I LEFT IT ON A CLIFFHANGER BUT YA FEEL ME? ILYSM FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER PLEASE BABE AND I'M SORRY I DONT EVEN HAVE 1/4 SO IF YOU ONLY LIKE TO FOLLOW PEOPLE THAT HAVE A FOLLOW FROM ASH, MIKEY, LUKEY OR CAL WELL I'M SORRY I DONT BUT IF YOU JUST FOLLOW ANYONE FROM THE 5SOS FAM I HAVE 3 ACCS PLS FOLLOW ME MY MAIN ACC: @LeahxBustedx ...... one of my back-up accs: @xLeah5SOSx ......my shared imagine acc: @Imagine5SOZ ilysm xx