Chapter 4 - Turning back around

Jen's pov

"Let's have a seat," he said.

"Yeah, sure," I replied and then sat down. Colin in front of me. "Did you know any of this ?" I asked.

"Ni, I didn't. I first didn't even wanna come, because I didn't know where they were going to take me. But now, I'm glad I came."

"Yeah, same with me. I just wanted to stay home. But the the girls came and said that they needed me to come with them. I didn't want to argue with them, so I just said yes. And then I ended up here." He smiled and I smiled back. We talked the whole evening about anything and everything.

Colin's pov

I was so happy that I came. Jen and I talked and laughed the while evening. When we were ready to leave, I paid and we walked outside. I walked her to her car that ,apparently, was here as well as mine. Don't ask me how they got here. Must've been Lana, Emilie, Ginny, Josh and Sean.

Suddenly, she turned around.

"thank you," she said.

"For what?"

"For the nice talk and for being my best friend. It means a lot to me."

"You're very welcome and you know you can count on me."

"I know." She giggled. She turned around, facing her car, and opened the car door. She wanted to step in, but I grabbed her hand.

Jen's pov

I still didn't know how my car got here, but when I wanted to get in my car, Colin took my hand. He turned me back around and before I knew it, his lips were on mine. I wanted to pull back, but something told me not to, even though this was wrong. I just kissed him back. When we broke the kiss, both needing air, I quickly turned around and got in my car. I drove away as fast as I could. What the hell just happened? I kept asking myself. Does he have feelings for me?

When I got to my apartment, I quickly changed and got into my bed. I couldn't sleep though. Everything that just had happened, kept replaying in my head over and over again. After an hour or so, I finally fell asleep.

~~~~~~

a/n: what do y'all think ? don't forget to vote and comment and myabe there will be another chapter later today ...