Chapter 6

Yijung Pov

I don't know what to do but when jaehyun closed his eyes as he slowly moved his head towards me, i then closed my eyes too. Before i knew it, we were already kissing passionately.

I held my arms up and encircled it in his neck. I started to feel hot and i couldn't stop myself from kissing him. I feel nervous at the same time. What will happen after this?!

"Jaehyun..." i whispered in between our kiss and he opened his eyes. I'm already sweating and so is he. He then stopped kissing me and he looked at me straight in the eyes. He then smiled and he kissed my forehead.

I didn't intend for him to stop but why?

He then got up and sat at the sofa.

I sat properly and fixed my hair. In a few seconds, silence lingered between us. Did i do something wrong? Didn't he like how i kissed? Was i too aggressive?

"I-Is something wrong?" I asked.

He leaned back and let out a deep sigh. Maybe he was calming himself.

"No. Nothing."

"Then why did you suddenly stop?" Ohmygod! Why am i asking this? What will he think of me?! "Uhm.. Actually forget about it. Ha ha ha. W-Would you like me to get your clothes for you?"

"Yijung."

"N-Ne?"

He suddenly hugged me. What's wrong with him?

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I almost lose control of myself. If you didn't call my name, i wouldn't have come to my senses."

"W-Why? It's okay." He hugged me tighter.

"I respect you, a lot. When the right time comes, i will surely not stop myself. Let's do this when we get married, okay?"

M-Married?! The thought of marrying him made me blush. Ohgod. I would surely love to spend the rest of my life with you, jaehyun.

"I understand." I said. He then let go of me. "I'll get you a change of clothes. Just stay here." He just nodded.

Jaehyun Pov

I almost gave in. Damn.

I took a deep breath and calmed myself. I really wanted to do it with her but now isn't the right time. I respect yijung a lot.

I just smiled at the thought that she didn't want me to stop kissing her. How cute of her.

I slowly closed my eyes and before i knew it, i fell asleep.

Yijung Pov

Before i went to his room and get him his change of clothes, i first went to the rest room. I looked at myself in the mirror.

Stupid.

I just laughed at myself for being too aggressive. I didn't know i had such trait. I washed my face and went to his room for his clothes.

When i got back, i heard a snore.

"Jaehyun?"

Is he asleep?

I walked towards him and saw him asleep. He is so handsome. My goodness. I tried to position him properly so he could sleep well. He hasn't change his wet clothes yet. I guess i'll just leave it here.

I took a blanket and covered him with it. I leaned beside him and looked at his handsome face.

Waaaah. I surely missed him. I kissed his forehead and i went to my room and rested.