Chapter 4

I woke up to my blaring alarm which led to getting taken out of a amazing dream with the girl Camila Cabello. The alarm was getting on my nerves as I laid there so I grabbed my covers and threw them on the other side of the room forgetting about my strength I groaned because I know I have to pick that up later. I grabbed my phone slid turn off alarm and set it back down on my nightstand. I got out of my bed and did my morning routine. I changed into a red plaid shirt, black jeans, a pair of socks and my doc martens. I walked downstairs surprisingly I wasn't bombarded with questions instead I walked in on the girls being sluggish from waking up so early. They were all awake well half awake waiting for me to drive us all there.

"Let's go guys" I told them.

They didn't respond they just got up opened a closet door near the front door and grabbed their travel backpacks. I did the same and we went out to our car which was a black pick up truck that seated exactly five people.
I got in the drivers seat turned on the truck and pulled out of the drive way.

I started driving down our road then asked,"Guys where the hell am I going, where is the nearest high school Ally can you look it up please?"

Ally was in the passenger seat and Dinah and Normani were sleeping on each other in the back. Ally took a picture of them and then started to search up the high school.

"Mountain Valley High School ten minutes away" Ally responded.

Ally directed me to the school and when we arrived I parked the vehicle in the parking lot. We all got out even the sleepy heads in the back managed to get out and walk toward the building.

We entered and made it to the front office,"hi can we have our schedules we just moved here" I asked politely.

The girl at the desk nodded and told us to wait for a minute so we stood their patiently. I looked around and started listening to everyone's conversations from bunches of students walking in the front doors of the school.

"He broke up with me last night" a sassy girl said.

"Move over wimp" a deep voice of a guy said.

Then this one sentence said stood out to me the most the person said,"Look at those new hot girls I'd tap that, actually I'd tap them all."

I looked over through the window of the front office trying to find who said that to and it was a guy talking to his friend. Then a few seconds later I saw arms snake around him he jumped then I realized those arms belonged to the one and only Camila Cabello her head poked around him and I saw her face.

"Oh shit" I whispered under my breath.

I turned away from the sight Ally, Mani, and Dinah Jane of course heard me and looked over with concerned expressions.

"What?" Ally whispered quieter.

I was about to speak then the lady cut me off saying,"here you go" while handing us our schedules.

We all went our separate ways walking to different classes I walked over to where Camila was now standing next to the boy instead of hugging him from behind.

"Hi Camila I'm lost can you help me out."

I wasn't really lost at all my protective instincts just wanted her away from that disrespectful asshole.

"Hey Lauren this is my boyfriend Austin" the angel's voice I can't get enough of said.

"Hi... Austin" I said half smiling.