Chapter 9

Lauren POV

I changed back into a human and grabbed my ripped clothing from the ground.

"Shit." I muttered to myself for ruining another set of clothing.

I walked to the backyard and opened the unlocked sliding door walking into the house. I tried my best covering myself with my shredded clothes. Camila was pacing back and fourth in the living room with her head down she looked like she was freaking out.

"Camz..." I spoke.

Her head rose up and those chocolate brown eyes that I loved looked into mine. They trailed down my body that was mostly covered.

"Your a were wolf." Camila repeated the words more clearly.

"Yes I am I have to change into clothes then come back and I'll give you those answers you've been dying for." I said.

I went upstairs grabbed a few things put them on and rushed back down to see Camila sitting on the couch now.
I approached her cautiously I sat down next to her putting my arm around her.

She snuggled into my chest while whispering,"I'm scared."

"Scared of me?" I asked.

"No of what dangers you put me in." Camila replied.

"Camz I won't let anyone hurt you I'm stronger then a human I have incredible hearing and I can hear you when your at home." I comforted her.

"But what if it's not a human?" She questioned.

"Then I'd die for you." I whispered.

"Why me?"The smaller girl asked.

"Because.. I.. I.. imprinted on you.. My goal is to keep you alive till you grow old and die." I told her.

"What if I don't want to die?" She stated.

"A possibility is you could be a monster like me but I don't want you to be... We live forever have amazing great strength and hearing, when we get mad we turn and our eyes glow brighter as a wolf." I explained.

Camila turned facing me looking me straight into my eyes.

"Your not a monster." She said in a serious tone.

"I am" I cried shedding a small tear down my cheek.

Camz took her thumb and whipped it away kissing my cheek.

"Well if you are then I'm in love with a monster" She smiled.

I giggled saying,"that sounds cheesy"

"No actually I'm in love with a munster." She laughed at her own pun.

"Wow Camila." I laughed too

I took Camila's hand and brought her up to my room. We both sat on my bed facing eachother in silence until she spoke.

"I wanna take baby steps with this relationship considering your not a human." She told me.

"I'm completely fine with that." I reassured her.

"Since you wanna take baby steps wanna play a game..?"I asked.