Armin x Reader - The Mistake, the Princess

It was the day before Halloween, and due to your lack of time and coordination, you had forgotten to carve a pumpkin. It wasn't like it was a terribly important part of the holiday, but in your opinion it wouldn't feel the same without it done. The simple way to do this was to run down to the quickest store and pick one up, which you did, but that left the matter of carving it. 

"______! I brought the carving set and a sharpie!" 

Yes, you had invited Armin over to assist you. 

"Thanks, Armin! I'm in the kitchen, the newspapers and the pumpkin is already set up." 

He walked in and handed you the set he had, placing the sharpie on the table. "I'm glad you invited me over, I wasn't going to do much else today."

"I'm glad you came," You said, "Now, shall we get started?"

He nodded and picked up the sharpie. "Step one: Draw the design."

Simple enough. You pulled the cap off and drew a simple face. Grabbing the bag full of carving supplies, you opened it and pulled out the small knife. Armin went and grabbed a larger knife to cut the top of it, where the candle would be placed. You popped the small knife into one of the eyes and began to saw into it. When you went to curve it, making it into the triangle it was supposed to be, your hand slipped and you cut your finger. "Shit!" 

You popped your finger into your mouth and looked at Armin guiltily. "______, how did you manage to hurt yourself already?"

"I don't know." You said, finger still in your mouth.

He grabbed your other hand and pulled you into the bathroom. You sat down on the edge of the bathtub and watched as he grabbed the simple supplies needed to patch up your minor cut. "Here, stand up and wash it out."

"But it's not bad-"

"Better safe than sorry."

You did as he said and ran warm water over it, drying it with a clean towel. Sitting down once more you sighed. "Really Armin, I'm fine."

He shook his head. "You never know."

He took the small tube of Neosporin and opened it, kneeling down and putting a small dot on the cut. He then grabbed a band-aid and opened it, placing it on your finger and smiling once he finished. You smiled, seeing the design on it, which happened to be Cinderella. "Thanks Armin, I-"

"Nah- ah- ah. Not done." He shook his head and grabbed your bandaged finger. 

Grabbing your finger, he brought it to his lips and kissed it quickly. You smiled and bent down, kissing him on the forehead. "Thanks, Armin."

"No problem, princess."

~~~~~~~

Just a quickie because I love Armin being fluffy! ^.^